Main Menu

TWG XI: POSTGAME

Started by Nakah, October 11, 2010, 07:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Let's get this show on the road.

askalice23

yeah no offense but that was easy

not in the sense of victory cause we lost but we knew the roles rather quickly.

Jub3r7

In one TWG, didn't the humans win because the people count wasn't until the end of the day phase, and not the night phase?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

That was a blast! Thanks everyone for playing TWG with me, I got to admit, most of the reason we won was pure chance.. luck, we had a forfeit on or side and we still won.

Nice job Dude!

And Drp I'm glad I got to play your game, you were a great host, It never bothered me that you weren't 100% on time with every phase, but getting to read your stories was awesome, you are a great writer, It was worth the wait.

Good job everyone!

DrP

Well, you could say I was on-time... within the hour of the deadline. I wanted to hold out on moving the day phase to leave a cliff hanger and leave you in suspense so I could show the final part of the story. There will be an epilogue

As part of my analysis, I will take into consideration the text from the game, as well as how players acted (and I got a sense of who the alliances were). It will take me a few days to construct the final analysis, choose an MVP and an MIP (Most Improved). I may get stuff done tomorrow, but Mondays are my WORST days of the week for stuff.

Have fun talking about the game. For once this game went basically well, minus Slow's abandonment of the game, since Concerto's game (minus his slight inactivity).

Roles
Dude - Duke of Burgundy
SlowPokemon - Holy Roman Emperor
Winterkid09 - King of England

Askalice23 - The Pope

Jub3r7 - L'Artisien
Nakah - Duke of Anjou

Mashi - Fleur-de-Lis
Jake3343 - Frenchman
SuperRiolu - Frenchman

ETFROXX - Ã,me de Sol

SlowPokemon

I was pretty pissed off that I seer'd Nakah night one, and DrPamplemousse didn't get the results back to me until after I was dead.

I shouldn't have played this game, I was really stressed going into it. Then I got a wolf role, and it was all downhill from there.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Duh, I don't know how anyone ever believed you were the guardian. The only guardian that would consent to guard Nakah would be Nakah himself. I had a suspicion even before DrP sent me the Seer results.

And look up the roles, I was the Wolf Seer.

Winter

Yeah Nakah kept telling me he was going to be guarded no matter what so I had my suspicions too.

ETFROXX

I want to say that was fun, because I actually really tried, but I got pretty frustrated.

Nakah

Leaving it on a cliff hanger would have made me royally pissed off, as I didn't and don't intend to read any of the story. Sorry.

Also, I had myself being guarded off of gut instinct until the very last hour or so until I decided to make a wishfully selfless act of switching guard onto jubert. As we can see how that all turned out.

Also, I'd be pissed too if I didn't get my seering results until after I was dead. Drp, you should not have ended Night 1 without getting that back to him.

DrP

I should have... but I was glancing through some of the PMs and I forgot to go back a page. Slow, you should've reminded me during right after night was over.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, that's fine. :P

Quote from: Nakah on October 11, 2010, 05:45:44 PMI didn't and don't intend to read any of the story. Sorry.

LOL I never read the stories in TWG, I just skim usually. xD They aren't worth reading typically.

ETFROXX

I read them if I'm in it.  8)

Dude

Wait. No one usually reads the stories?

In that case... if I host, I would just make an beginning and ending story. That would make more sense imo.