News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XII: HOST SIGNUPS

Started by Nakah, October 11, 2010, 05:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Post your ideas. Remember, you need a TWC member's approval before you can host.

SlowPokemon

URK

I would so love to host. Play? No, I'm not playing next game... But host? I'd like to!

Unfortunately, my lack of experience combined with my performance last game does not suggest I'll be approved, plus Dude would kill me. xD

I really would love to host, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2010, 06:51:15 PMplus Dude would kill me. xD
I might sit this one out. Sorry. I need to think about how I could incorporate stories with my current setup. Either that, or make a new one. I'll figure it out soon though.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on October 11, 2010, 07:10:10 PMI might sit this one out. Sorry. I need to think about how I could incorporate stories with my current setup. Either that, or make a new one. I'll figure it out soon though.
嘘です

See my post in the twg XI postgame.

Anyway I'll repost the story tomorrow, I've been aching to watch this anime I downloaded a few days ago... So I'll be back.

Dude

Hey Nakah, can you unlock the previous host signup thing? I want to copy and paste the post I made with all the [][/] things

Jub3r7

After this game... I want to see mg host his Dionysus game.
No one else liked it, but there was real potential in the structure of the game.

Although it's obvious who most of us are going to vote for...
Just waiting for him to post his game.  ;)

And wow, triple post from Dude...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 12, 2010, 01:20:57 PMAnd wow, triple post from Dude...
Those were mostly bumps because everyone else is posting in the postgame topic thing. Oh well.

Damnit, can't someone unlock that topic for a minute? I don't feel like typing everything.

Dude

Thanks Jake. Now could you delete your post? I don't want this up there twice. :3

TWG XI - The Second Great Fairy War

Several months after the ordeal from Touhou 12.8, Cirno, Daiyousei, and some Nameless Fairies decided to trash the Three Mischevious Fairies' home for kicks and giggles.  Once Sunnymilk and co. returned from doing stuff, they are shocked at the damage done to their home.  Wanting revenge, Sunnymilk, Lunachild, and Star Sapphire decided to go after Cirno and destroy her and her little accomplices by secretly blending in with the other fairies.

Roles:
Sunnymilk - The leader of the Fairies, seen as a Nameless Fairy
Lunachild - When killed, brings another player down.
Star Sapphire - Able to see what role a non-red player is.

There.
Cirno - Able to make one ice shield per turn in order to protect a player.
Daiyousei - Able to determine what role a player is by using her vast knowledge of her fairy friends.

Nameless Fairy
Nameless Fairy
Nameless Fairy
Nameless Fairy
Nameless Fairy
Nameless Fairy
Nameless Fairy
Nameless Fairy

Item:
Extra life - Given to a Nameless Fairy, brings a wolfed player back to life.

The story makes a bit more sense now.

EDIT: "Years" is too long, "months" sounds better.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Umm, there's no one else to vote for...

SlowPokemon

Reposting my stupid Pokemon theme. This is what I would do if chosen to host.

It is present day, in Kanto (Saffron City). Pokemon Trainers everywhere live in fear. Team Rocket has made the biggest, scariest, and gravest comeback in history. Even worse, Team Rocket has infiltrated Saffron City in the hopes of stealing Pokemon and then murdering the Pokemons' Trainers. There are Team Rocket members living in the town, but none of the Pokemon Trainers know who to trust and who to report as they look just like an average Pokemon Trainer. Trainers are GREEN, Rockets are RED.

There is someone who has psychic abilities (Gym Leader) in Saffron City, and can send a pm to the host to find out any person's color. But Giovanni, the Team Rocket Leader, is known to be living in Saffron City. Giovanni is seer'd green even though he's a Rocket.

There is also the owner of Silph Co. (aka the mayor of Saffron) who looks out for the town in times of need and can protect one player per night from being killed by Team Rocket.

Giovanni (Master Wolf)
Rocket (Wolf)
Rocket

Gym Leader (Seer)
Mayor (Guardian)

Trainer (Human)
Trainer
Trainer
Trainer
Trainer

Special Item: Max Revive--given to a random Trainer (green) at the start of the game. It allows that Trainer to resurrect another Trainer who has been wolfed (not lynched).

LOL It's really plain, but I feel like playing an old-fashioned TWG, where the roles are fairly simple.

It doesn't have much pizazz.

Plus I'm still not legally allowed to host.

DrP

I'm still contemplating on whether I'm going to play the next game... but if I do, I vote Dude! Go get 'em!

SlowPokemon

I also vote Dude.

Good luck, but I'm not playing! xD I'm done with TWG for a while as far as playing goes.

jake3343

Slow and Dude's games are pretty similar, and I like both of them. I won't vote this time.