Main Menu

winterkid09's Art

Started by Winter, October 22, 2010, 12:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

This was supposed to be my drawing in return for ETF's Oddish, but drawing on a 3 inch wide triangular piece of paper wasn't the bast idea.

Oh, and thanks Maretocks!

ETFROXX

Looks great! You didn't have to do anything in return.

Winter

Winter

Here's something I did about 6 years ago, I all the 3rd gen Pokemon based on the pictures in the Ruby/Sapphire guide book

So it's not really drawn, it's traced but i still think it looks cool :)

I'm not gonna show the whole paper, cause it's gigantic, but here's the highlights.

Winter

This is a drawing from 10th grade that I quite like.

This is a drawing from 6th grade that I really DON'T like.

Winter

I drew this in 5th grade when I taped a note card on my desk. Every day In class I'd sit down and in-between schoolwork, I'd work on this.

This is actually a photo of a scanned copy of the original, which was blown up to 3 times the size.

Frivolous, I say

Mashi

This â'¨th post on the page is reserved for me to comment about how awesome winterkid09's art is.

winterkid09 has developed many pieces of art that span across many genres.  His creativity shines as the fabrics of a shaded piece of cloth, spamming miles (+â'¨ cool points to whomever can find the symbolism in this).  The strokes combining his works together creates the ultimate combination of emotion and skill.  His true feelings are expressed throughout his works, it's uncanny.  This is the work of a true professional, the Da Vinci of our time.  Music, Art, Games, he surely will bring out the Renaissance of our generation!  His artwork is so detailed, in every minuscule way, every single yactometer, the bonds of string theory.  Of all sciences, this artwork proves it's impeccability.  Perfection at last has been realized.  He truly is a genius.  The strongest.  A â'¨ truly.

â'¨                       â'¨    â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨   â'¨â'¨        â'¨     â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨        â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨    â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨
  â'¨                   â'¨           â'¨         â'¨  â'¨     â'¨           â'¨             â'¨               â'¨       â'¨
    â'¨      â'¨       â'¨            â'¨          â'¨    â'¨   â'¨          â'¨             â'¨â'¨â'¨          â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨
      â'¨  â'¨  â'¨  â'¨               â'¨         â'¨       â'¨â'¨           â'¨            â'¨               â'¨  â'¨
        â'¨       â'¨            â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨    â'¨         â'¨            â'¨            â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨    â'¨     â'¨

â'¨     â'¨    â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨   â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨           â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨      â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨
â'¨   â'¨           â'¨         â'¨       â'¨         â'¨      â'¨   â'¨       â'¨
â'¨â'¨              â'¨         â'¨        â'¨        â'¨      â'¨   â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨
â'¨  â'¨            â'¨         â'¨       â'¨         â'¨      â'¨             â'¨
â'¨     â'¨    â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨    â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨           â'¨â'¨â'¨â'¨             â'¨

Winter

This is a Tracing of the cover logo on the Wind Waker guide book which I thought looked cool. That's all.

Winter

Quote from: Mashi on December 29, 2010, 02:25:25 PMThis 9th post on the page is reserved for me to comment about how awesome winterkid09's art is.

Maybe when we get to the 9th page you can take THAT spot.

sipan1234

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 09, 2010, 06:57:25 PM<abstract swirly one, first on this page>
I like these, a lot. :D Also, I love the little Kirby you drew. XD
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter