Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

He thinks he influences us...like when he said he brought back story telling to NSM... basically a toned town hipster attitude XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 10, 2012, 08:08:12 PMHe thinks he influences us...like when he said he brought back story telling to NSM... basically a toned town hipster attitude XD
I heard that D: it kinda hurt my feelings for some reason  :'(
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

I meant "toned down" not toned town. But it wasn't intended to hurt your feelings. :P it just strikes people as a bit arrogant sometimes. I'm worse so no worries.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Okay. Well I like to keep upbeat thoughts about myself so I can feel like I'm doing something worthwhile lol. I know you didn't mean it the way i thought you did at first. I overreacted lol :3

porygons

I have a question about deleteing your own submission topics because i think you (deku tromboneist) or winter told me delete them,but i don't know how?
It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

K-NiGhT

I think they can just merge them all into one topic. Or they can delete them. Just ask a mod, like Winter or DekuTrombonist.

Winter

I can merge them.

If someone would do me the liberty of sending me a link to each of them, that'd save me the effort of searching.

LonelyHaven

So what are we supposed to do after we get feedback on our submissions? Fix it up and stuff?

spitllama

Yah. Fix it up and reupload it. Then edit your submissions post to say

LonelyHaven: Fixed Deku

Or something like that so he knows you've fixed it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sir Awesomesauce

I have a question about submissions.

Why on earth do they take so long? Its been well over two months, and it looks like less than half the songs in this topic have comments, and even fewer have approval.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Mashi

spitllama

That's everyone's question Bird. Look here. Pages 5-7 we had a bit of a discussion.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sir Awesomesauce

Yeah, I saw. There was a lot of discussion on who a new updater should be, or how new updates should be handled. I agree with those ideas, but the only way they'll get implemented (or even taken seriously) is if we directly address the people in charge of submissions. Hence my previous post here. If I still don't get a response in the next day or three, I'll PM them. Or email them, if possible.

And hi Mashi.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.