News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Mus, Midi, PDF, Dropbox. Read the submissions thread.

Bubbles

For the submissions to the site, you can look on the individual submissions thread for each week, but basically you need a MUS file (Finale file), a MIDI, and a PDF. You put those all together in a Zip file or whatever the specific thread requires. For the site submissions you must use dropbox as of now. For your own submissions thread you can basically use any program, but its best to have those 3 types of files with dropbox if you ever want to get them on the site.

This all sounds really confusing but if you have any specific questions I can answer those

EDIT: Ninja'd

Musicman21

Would it be possible for me to get the MIDI file online and have someone else get it onto .mus and .pdf? I'm not a huge fan of Finale (I do have it and have tried it), but I have a program called Musescore, which can save as .mid and (unreliably) .pdf. It would be a huge help to me if this were possible, but, if not, I can use Finale.

JDMEK5

If you can use finale, please do so. If someone else were to make the MUS and PDF even though you have all the resources yourself, it wouldn't be fair to that person.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

The Deku Trombonist

Sorry about last weeks update, I had rehearsals and a concert for 4 nights of the week so that cut down my time to check and fix things properly. I'm more free this week, so please re-post/re-submit  ;)

TheZeldaPianist275

I do have a question, Deku.  Are you going to be running the updates every week?  Cuz I feel really bad for you.  Don't we have two new team members who could help?

EFitTrainr

I woke up slightly late... I think he should give me a chance to do my job!
I like food.

BonusPwnage

I think that the Updaters would have an easier job if they:
1. Took turns handling the updates every week.
2. Set up a schedule and all worked together efficiently.

Bloop

I think it has been asked/said before, but I don't feel like searching for it:
What platform do you give your sheet if it is released for multiple platforms? (In my case 11 platforms (The Sims 3))

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bloop

The Deku Trombonist

Methinks we'll postpone this update till next week, we need accepted sheets to have an update  :P

K-NiGhT

You should post that on the site news thingy so people don't freak out.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

So...two weeks of no weekly updates.
Isn't this exactly why we modded Olimar and Shadowkirby?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

I'll be updating again once finals are over! We're almost there!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!