Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I'm curious what the reasoning was for removing the solo arrangement requirement. If we're talking about appealing to our audience as a site, solo arrangements are pretty important. There's nothing worse than finding a song you want to play and discovering you can't do anything with it without another performer / another piano.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

I never really heard the reasoning for it, other than depriving duet arrangers' rights, but I was unanimously outvoted so whatevs xD (I'm sorry Shado! T~T)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Guys if all the sheets in this update get accepted ther'll ge 44 new songs this update!

braix

Quote from: Yugi on May 11, 2014, 03:17:34 AMGuys if all the sheets in this update get accepted ther'll ge 44 new songs this update!
But if zey zont, zey will noht be fohtee foh sohngz
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Good work, you two! Your basic math skills are impressive, to say the least xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 11, 2014, 09:16:24 AMGood work, you two! Your basic math skills are impressive, to say the least xD
Lol zank yu
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

Zunawe

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 26, 2014, 03:52:01 PMA quick heads up: I'll be working with the arrangement project for a while, and won't review sheets here until the project is done. Go ahead and post your submissions here though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PMThis thread is Not for:
  • Asking me to look at your submissions. I will get to them when I have time now that I have a properly organised system in place.
  • Talking about your submissions for the next update, just edit your post in the Submisison for Next Update topic.

Olimar12345

Silliness aside, I will try to get through submissions sometime after all of these Fourth of July gigs are over (two down, four more to go. Plus I just found out that I will be playing lead trombone tonight. Lovey xD ).

The Deku Trombonist

Olimar12345

spitllama

ooommmgeee unrelated conversation in this thread!!!!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

universe-X