Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Baka94

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 02, 2014, 03:05:37 PMJust make sure you spell it correctly...

Should I write the game's name (it's a Japan only game) in Kanji, Romaji or do I translate it to english? If it's Romaji, do I leave in the "ū", or do I convert it to "uu"?
; My brain activity
MainLoop:
NOP
JMP MainLoop

Olimar12345

Romaji will do. And use the ū if that's a more common use.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Idk about the specifics in romaji but I personally prefer uu. I know that in the case of ō it could be either ou or oo and it just makes it clearer (anyone feel free to correct me here)

Baka94

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 02, 2014, 08:43:48 PMRomaji will do. And use the ū if that's a more common use.

With the game I'm talking about uses "uu" more commonly. I'll use that.

Quote from: Bubbles on November 02, 2014, 09:09:23 PMIdk about the specifics in romaji but I personally prefer uu. I know that in the case of ō it could be either ou or oo and it just makes it clearer (anyone feel free to correct me here)

As far as I know the way you pronounce "ō" is usually word specific. word like ōkami turns to ookami and dōshite turns to doushite. With words like tōhō, some turn it to touhou (which is more common) and some turn it as touhoo.

Anyway, my question is that can I write the tempo marking as BPM = 100 or q = 100. Finale Notepad doesn't seem to like the ♩ symbol.
; My brain activity
MainLoop:
NOP
JMP MainLoop

The Deku Trombonist

If there's something your version of Finale can't do, feel free to ask other arrangers or an updater to do it for you.

Baka94

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 02, 2014, 10:45:32 PMIf there's something your version of Finale can't do, feel free to ask other arrangers or an updater to do it for you.

Where should I ask this? I tried to look if there was a thread for this, but couldn't find one.
; My brain activity
MainLoop:
NOP
JMP MainLoop

Yugi

so

is jewel temptation accepted or do I have ot repost it

The Deku Trombonist

The Deku Trombonist

I'll basically be gone until December, but then I'll be on holidays so there will be updates galore!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

is this the real life
or is this just fantasy

Yugi

caught in a landslide
no escape from reality

Bloop

open your eyes
look up to the sky and seeeeeee

There was a topic this I guess I'll stop before people get angry
So uh yay updates :D