Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Maelstrom

Use the Smart Shape tool
Not the articulations.
And I'm pretty sure you have Notepad 2012

King Sammer

And also, the tempo is always 100, when it's supposed to be 140. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

ThatGamer

I'm curious to know if anyone will ever help me with my arrangement, Piranha Creeper Creek?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 12, 2015, 12:27:21 PMI'm curious to know if anyone will ever help me with my arrangement, Piranha Creeper Creek?
Don't post here. Try pming a updater or simply post in the thread.

ThatGamer

Alright. But I thought thread bumping was bad?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bespinben

PMing usually does the trick, but I would also justify bumping the thread if you made a significant improvement to the sheet ;)

...I'm assuming you're still referring to the fact you can't change the clef right? I suggested this to King Sammer and I will suggest this to you:

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:24:44 PMcreate an index of people's arrangements that have different formats. For example, if you wanted to work in landscape instead of portrait in Notepad, you can just import someone else's arrangement that is formatted like that into your program. But, you'd have to find it first. So if you create a list you can use for templates, that would help you be more self-sufficient rather than always asking for templates. Fortunately, I know fingerz has made quite a few duet arrangements, as well as myself. This method could really be used for almost anything that Notepad can't produce, like repeat signs, ottava (e.g. 8va/8vb), page sizing [CLEFS] -- the works!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ThatGamer

Arg, I just can't get the clef changes to work. Even with this help and stuff.

Is there a way I can pull the arrangement from submissions so I can upload a different one?

King Sammer

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM
Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc Thread

This thread is for:
  • All General questions and comments about Updates, Posting Submissions, The Formatting Guidelines and anything else really.
  • If you've got any suggestions, feel free to also post those here.

This thread is Not for:
  • Asking me to look at your submissions. I will get to them when I have time now that I have a properly organised system in place.
  • Talking about your submissions for the next update, just edit your post in the Submission for Next Update topic.
You misspelled Submission. I fixed it to you
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

King Sammer

What if the bass line is very hard to hear?

Maelstrom

Slow it down, use headphones, and mess with an equalizer.
Use google if you are not sure how to do any of these things.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 23, 2015, 10:18:16 AMSlow it down, use headphones, and mess with an equalizer.
This is exactly what I do. I have a slow down thing built into my MP3 player.
There are apps for this though.

King Sammer

Xaoz

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 23, 2015, 10:18:16 AMSlow it down, use headphones, and mess with an equalizer.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+use+headphones

Now I finally understand!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b