News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Help! It think my Wii corrupted by GC memory card!

Started by Composer #40, March 27, 2008, 01:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Composer #40

I turn on my Wii to play a GC game and it says that the memory has gone corrupt. :'(  Either it's the systems fault or it has a virus.  

If you have a solution, please answer.

It happens Every. Day!

razer84

um, maybe there's just something wrong with the card :-\

damn commies.

PianoMan

Quote from: Composer #40 on March 27, 2008, 01:39:52 PMI turn on my Wii to play a GC game and it says that the memory has gone corrupt. :'(  Either it's the systems fault or it has a virus. 

If you have a solution, please answer.
OMFG!!!!!! THE WII DID THE SAME THING TO MINE!!!!!!! Wait... is yours orange?..... anyways, when you put it back in the GameCube, all da memory gets erased. I have no idea how to fix it. maybe if you went to the memory menu first.... ah, at least I have an Action Replay.

Akiro

The same thing happened to my GC memory card, (all of the SSBM memory deleted, NO!).

But it works when you save regularlly I think.

Shiny Boy

Wow, when that happens to me, I can usually take it out, put it back in, and it works fine.
EDIT: For the record, mine is orange.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Composer #40

I have one of those white memory cards that hold around/close to 1012 blocks of memory.
My smaller orange one works fine.

You get a message from the game you're playing saying that the memory for the game is corrupt and must be deleted (it stays corrupt if you don't delete it).

You know those games that take a bunch of work to get certain things. :'(  >:( :'(

It happens Every. Day!