I found a site with videogame sheet music.....

Started by Lildigipoke2, March 27, 2008, 01:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 31, 2008, 12:19:25 PMI would agree with Gamer (for once) IF the_grimace hadn't become a total asshole to us at NSM with his whole hate comments; dumping all over members and acting like he was NSM God or something. I'm really happy he's gone, and I don't want anything to do with him or that stupid site.
i just joined to make him happy  ;)

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Mike

Quote from: Akiro on March 31, 2008, 06:45:57 AMI can't join?

O really?

I could join that site whenever I want to.

Sure join, but act like you're doing on this forum and he'll probably IP ban you so you can never join again.

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 31, 2008, 12:19:25 PMI would agree with Gamer (for once) IF the_grimace hadn't become a total asshole to us at NSM with his whole hate comments; dumping all over members and acting like he was NSM God or something. I'm really happy he's gone, and I don't want anything to do with him or that stupid site.

Actually he was right about everything he said when he left and it took forever for the website to start up again. You guys were the ones who were acting like Gods like if you've damned him to hell for betraying you all and acting like complete assholes to him so its normal that he comes and defends himself.

HugoMeister

Well, the only way to solve this is to never speak of it again, seeing as everyone will never agree on who's right and who's wrong.

Oh, and what I meant was when we did our first update without him, he was one of the first people to comment with "Oh these suck. You guys suck for putting these on the site. You need me blah blah blah...."

I'm sorry, but if that isn't arrogance, then I don't know what is.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Mike

Actually he's right, a lot of the sheets that were accepted were bad. Hell even some sound effects were accepted.

HugoMeister

Lildigipoke2

honestly, i miss him....his sheets really boosted the site...how many sheets did he do? HUNDREDS! just shut up....he was a great member and he deserves to leave if he wants too.....you guys were acting like losers and arguing with him...he was my friend...i still talk to him...you guys sicken me

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

HugoMeister

That's exactly how I feel when you guys dump on Akiro.  >:(

Akiro

Quote from: Mike on March 31, 2008, 01:50:06 PMSure join, but act like you're doing on this forum and he'll probably IP ban you so you can never join again.
1. I will never join that site.

2. It's called proxies?

QuoteActually he was right about everything he said when he left and it took forever for the website to start up again. You guys were the ones who were acting like Gods like if you've damned him to hell for betraying you all and acting like complete assholes to him so its normal that he comes and defends himself.

Oh so it's our fault now isn't it?

Also, "today, whilst looking for music, i uncovered the fact that 75% of NSM's mus files are corrupt when trying to open them. i was sad." ~ the_grimace

That COULD also mean he is copying sheets or MIDI's.

Mike

Quote from: Akiro on March 31, 2008, 05:25:40 PM1. I will never join that site.

2. It's called proxies?

1. Good because no one wants you.
2. By the time you find a proxy that doesn't lag like hell, you'll give up and if you join you'll just get banned again.

QuoteOh so it's our fault now isn't it?

Also, "today, whilst looking for music, i uncovered the fact that 75% of NSM's mus files are corrupt when trying to open them. i was sad." ~ the_grimace

That COULD also mean he is copying sheets or MIDI's.

First the fact that he downloaded a few of them has absolutely nothing to do with copying, of course it's your usual non sense way of thinking we're all used to. With your stupid argument, you're pretty much saying everyone here is stealing sheets from the website because we're all downloading them.

Second he was asked by nintendodude to upload his sheets to his website (Apollo Mix) and they were on NSM so he downloaded them to upload it to his website, like I said he had nintendodude's permission so it wasn't stealing, but all of them were corrupt so he had to get them from his freewebs.

Finally, if anyone is stealing it's some people who submitted files here. One of the_grimace's arrangements, Hyrule Field (Twilight Princess) was resubmitted as a .mus file, his was a scorch file, and that person didn't give him any credit whatsoever in the file.

Akiro

Did i say that because Nintendude put his on there?

Well if you knew what "copying" is, you would understand.

You think I haven't used proxies before?

Mike

Quote from: Akiro on March 31, 2008, 05:49:29 PMDid i say that because Nintendude put his on there?

Well if you knew what "copying" is, you would understand.

You think I haven't used proxies before?

From the looks of it, it's you that doesn't know what copying is.

Akiro

Yeah, Nintendude just copied off of Nintendude so he could put it on apollomix.

Mike

You do realize that your last post makes just as much sense as masturbating with steel wool right?

Dekudude

Hey, hey, guys, CALM DOWN! It's just a website, seriously. ::) Don't argue over it.

Also, no, ApolloMix isn't stealing from NSM, trying to overrun NSM, or anything. It's just doing well for the time its been up. Also, I still 100% support NinSheetMusic! It's a great website... and I've been making websites for years. Just calm down! xD If you don't ever join that website, fine with me. ;) IT'S JUST A WEBSITE!

KefkaticFanatic

Uh, what the fuck.  This is the most idiotic argument I've ever seen.  Akiro, just shut up and stop trying to flame grimace because he's superior in every way possible.  My work here is done, no further replies will be made, so don't even try to start any arguments with me. ;)

me irl
[close]