SFK is an ARTIST.(Now with brand spankin' new art!)

Started by SuperFireKirby, November 07, 2010, 10:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Me putting my mad photoshop skillz to use by making ART.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

I was thinking about putting some actual serious work up as well, but that would just ruin it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

dahans

Keep them! They will be worth a billion dollars! 
They are amazing!

xD
What's the purpose of these pictures? Do you want to critisise abstract art?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

They are intended to criticize people's ever so modest opinion about their own works.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ETFROXX

My art is great what're you talking about.

ETFROXX

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Ummmm... no. It was originally meant to be a frog, but due to my amazing art skills, it's turned into an abstract character.

SuperFireKirby

Winter

Jub3r7

You should have seen the frog I drew for Science...

But your fly really is amazing!...
...I actually meant your fly drawings, editing this post because it sounded odd.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

ROFL

^That's my quote of the week.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.