News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

SlowPokemon's Arrangements--NEW Ace Attorney (June 11)

Started by SlowPokemon, November 07, 2010, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Probably because you don't have Finale 2012! I think it tends to do that with some arrangements if you don't have the full Finale 2012. That's why I included the MP3, which sounds correct.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Hey, Slow, just found out that the "Title Theme" from LM: Dark Moon has an official title thanks to the "The Year of Luigi Sound Selection". It's "Evershade Valley Theme". Just a note. :)

SlowPokemon

Since the last Dream Team arrangement went over so well ( ::)) I have another one! No, actually, it's because someone requested it. tbh I think it sounds terrible on piano but whatever works man.

[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Antasma's Theme - [ZIP]

SlowPokemon

[3DS]Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
The Law of Pajamaja - [ZIP]

This one took me quite a long time, but I'm really glad I stuck with it. This is one of my personal favorites from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. To anyone who plays it, good luck and have fun!

Yugi

II?

Other than that, it seems playable, and accurate, so good work!

fingerz

Niiiiice, Slow! I really like your Mount Pajamaja arrangement! Your arrangement captures the mood of the piece nicely. :D

Are you gonna arrange the Dream World version of it too? I'd be interested to see how that turns out. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Hmm! I don't think that would be such a bad idea. Since I would really only have to alter the arrangement I have now, I'll see. I want to arrange a lot of music from that game, but not much of my time goes toward arranging lately. @_@ I'm also working on a full ensemble arrangement of "Lofty Mount Pajamaja" (the harp and violin version) but idk if it's going to work out. Is there anything in particular that you want to arrange, so I don't accidentally do it first?

fingerz

Ah, good idea, actually. I should tell you so we don't double up. XD I'm thinking of doing these:

Size Up Your Enemy from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
The Final Antasma Battle from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
Welcome to Pi'illo Blimport from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

I could potentially do more, but for now I think I'll stick with just these three. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

All right sounds fine to me. I was planning on doing an ensemble arrangement of "Size Up Your Enemy" but not piano, so we're good.

FireArrow

You may as well do Final Antasma Battle considering you already put an embargo on it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

fingerz

fingerz

*cough* I know I shouldn't really double-post, but I have a question for you, Slow...

Question: Why DO you arrange? What makes you want to arrange? Think hard on that and let me know. :D

SlowPokemon

It's not a hard question. I arrange because the greats are infinitely better than me, and I truly love their work. I arrange their music in the hopes of understanding it better and learning from it.