News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Continue the Story!

Started by LeviR.star, May 05, 2023, 09:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Yesterday, a few other NSMers and I were fooling around in the Discord server, giving ChatGPT some prompts to write about. Along the way, I asked it to generate a story about a showdown between members of the community and a band of "Nintendo ninjas" (idea credit to Bramblebear), and it produced some pretty amusing results. Some of the pronouns were wrong, since I hadn't specified them during the prompt, but for an AI story, it was a fairly entertaining read. However, an error occurred it and stopped producing the story, leaving it on a cliffhanger; when I asked it to pick up where it left off, the AI got confused and took things in a different direction, unrelated to the story it had already produced. So now, at the suggestion of Latios, we're going to start something new! Write new stuff about what happened after the previous post, and keep it alive for as long as possible! It doesn't matter where the story leads, as long as we keep it going. I'll start by pasting in the original material:

As the group from NinSheetMusic continued to play, they suddenly heard a loud commotion outside the door. They soon found themselves facing a group of black-clad figures, each wielding a sword and wearing a red and white emblem on their chest - the Nintendo Ninjas.

"Stop right there!" one of the ninjas shouted. "You've been violating Nintendo's copyright by creating arrangements of their music without permission! We're here to shut you down!"

JasCas stepped forward, her fingers still poised over the piano keys. "We're just a group of fans who love video game music," she protested. "We're not making any money off of this, and we're not hurting anyone."

The lead ninja snorted. "Tell that to our lawyers. Now surrender your arrangements and come with us, or face the consequences."

Bramblebear stepped up beside JasCas, cracking his knuckles. "You think you can take us? We're the best musicians on this side of the internet. Let's see what you've got."

The ninjas charged forward, their swords flashing in the light. But the NinSheetMusic crew was ready for them. Woofpro leapt up from behind his drum set, wielding a pair of drumsticks like nunchucks. Atcero whipped out his guitar, shredding a blistering solo that sent shockwaves through the room. Latios summoned a gust of wind with a wave of his flute, sending the ninjas tumbling.

Static joined in with his bass guitar, laying down a funky groove that shook the very foundation of the building. Maelstrom twirled his violin bow like a staff, knocking aside any ninjas who got too close. LeviR.star pounded away at the keyboard, sending out a wave of pure sound that knocked the ninjas off their feet.

The battle raged on, with the NinSheetMusic crew holding their own against the relentless assault of the Nintendo Ninjas. But just when it seemed like the fight would never end, a voice called out from the doorway.

So, what are you waiting for?

CONTINUE

THE

STORY
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

"Hey, listen!" the voice from the doorway said.

jazzmusicstops.jpg

The voice belonged to none other than long-time rogue King Sammer. Everyone's jaws dropped, including the ninjas.

"King Sammer? What are you doing here? I thought we banished you..." Latios said, disbelief stringing heavily from his words.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 05, 2023, 10:49:19 AM"Hey, listen!" the voice from the doorway said.

jazzmusicstops.jpg

The voice belonged to none other than long-time rogue King Sammer. Everyone's jaws dropped, including the ninjas.

"King Sammer? What are you doing here? I thought we banished you..." Latios said, disbelief stringing heavily from his words.
He chuckled, shaking his head.
"You never figured it out, did you?" King Sammer walked slowly into the room.

"For years you have uploaded your sheets onto the website, all for free, to achieve some silly goal to 'benefit others'. I too wanted to create sheets for the good of the world, but to put in all that labor for what, a good feeling inside? No, you make sheets for free and see how they treat you."

"What do you mean?" Latios said through gritted teeth.

"The reuploads. The people don't care for your efforts. They take what you gave for free and make those damn synthesia videos. And they dare call them tutorials."

King Sammer gestures towards the ninjas. "And look at what you've brought upon yourself. You've tried and tried to stay hidden and out of sight. But your hope of a NinSheetMusic community brought you into the light and you've been caught." The ninjas exchange looks with each other.

"What is that you want?" Mael shouted, losing patience.

King Sammer gave a big smile. "The throne." A flash followed by smoke filled the room. King Sammer's rizz filled laugh ringing loudly. "Now you shall succumb to my bots! Let the age of NinMidiMusic begin!!"

Atcero

With the ninjas attention turned to King Sammer, the group casted glances to each other. The admin made his move first, making a mad dash towards the window on the other side of the room. The others followed seconds behind by either darting between Nintendo's agents or knocking them down.

Sammer's expression turned foul "After them you fools! Grab them!" he desperately barked at the ninja's, attempting to scramble towards the group himself. But, it was too late. The team leapt out of the giant window that had let moonlight into their jam sessions for so long, and cascaded to the ground below. Latios conjured another wind gust with his flute, allowing them to land roughly, but safely, onto the earth.

"We have to keep moving," Static panted out as he got to his feet.

"No, we should hide," Woofpro argued, "King Sammer was a legend I thought, that he was just a joke on the forums!"

Atcero sighed "What we need to do is find our lawyer. Anyone know where he's at right now?"
Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

snip
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

The Musical Poet

I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.