News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The CTRL-V Game!

Started by SlowPokemon, November 11, 2010, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 01, 2018, 06:08:23 PMSmall Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1954 to foster small business development

American History homework

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 30, 2018, 01:14:56 PMI dunno, guys; something doesn't seem right about this piece of candy

Snapchat story caption in which I held up a piece of "Left" Twix

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 27, 2018, 12:31:29 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOFXLxBu26A

Me creating a top-10 list of saddest themes in video games
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Kman96

Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts.m Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.
Party Hard!
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Synopsis
In a world where half-human, half-animal chimeras live and work alongside normal people, there are sure to be a few bad apples in the bunch. Unfortunately, half-human criminals means non-human clues that often leave the police stumped. That's where lone wolf detectives like Hiroshi Inaba come in. He's literally part wolf and has the amazing ability to extract critical information just by examining or tasting a sample of someone's hair! Of course, that ability has also resulted in Inaba having a little bit of a hair fetish, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for his two assistants. (Well, at least the cross-dressing one isn't complaining much.) And it's nothing compared to the strange tastes of Inaba's nemesis, the omnivorous (and half goat) crime boss Don Valentino, who has an appetite for green legal tender instead of tender young greens! Inaba's sworn to cut Valentino out of the criminal flock before the Don can wolf down more ill-gotten dough, but he's going to have to chew his way through a lot of evidence to get his goat. Can sheer dogged detective work put the baaaaad guys behind bars?

LeviR.star

SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

InsigTurtle


mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.


Bobbythekid21

Splatoon Inkling   06:27:09 PM   Viewing Bobbythekid21's profile.

^me looking at "Who's Online"
(be careful what you do, I'm always watching...)
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 12, 2019, 04:50:39 PMSplatoon Inkling   06:27:09 PM   Viewing Bobbythekid21's profile.

^me looking at "Who's Online"
(be careful what you do, I'm always watching...)
Stalker

Splatoon Inkling

NinSheetMusic Forums
February 12, 2019, 07:59:37 PM  *
Hello Splatoon Inkling

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 1 days, 12 hours and 36 minutes.
Advanced search 
 
News:Local doomsayer warns of impending destruction to coincide with the arrival of the year 2000, and advises people to party as though it is the penultimate year. We didn't have the heart to tell him that was nearly twenty years ago.
HOME
MAIN SITE
HELP
SEARCH
PROFILE
MY MESSAGES
NSM PANEL
CALENDAR
MEMBERS
LOGOUT
NinSheetMusic Forums > Profile of Bobbythekid21 > Summary
*
PROFILE INFO
ACTIONS
Summary
 Bobbythekid21
Video Game Midi

Email
Online Online
[Remove From Buddy List]
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stats

Posts: 43 (0.176 per day)Personal Text: The cake was a lie, so I became a flying eyeball.Gender: MaleAge:15Location:Guardia
Arranger Name:Bobbythekid21
Date Registered: June 12, 2018, 08:14:36 AMLocal Time:February 12, 2019, 06:59:37 PMLast Active: Today at 07:58:25 PM
Signature:
333,331 is a prime number.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2
Page created in 0.129 seconds with 12 queries.
Who's the stalker now!

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on February 12, 2019, 05:00:53 PMNinSheetMusic Forums
February 12, 2019, 07:59:37 PM  *
Hello Splatoon Inkling

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 1 days, 12 hours and 36 minutes.
Advanced search 
 
News:Local doomsayer warns of impending destruction to coincide with the arrival of the year 2000, and advises people to party as though it is the penultimate year. We didn't have the heart to tell him that was nearly twenty years ago.
HOME
MAIN SITE
HELP
SEARCH
PROFILE
MY MESSAGES
NSM PANEL
CALENDAR
MEMBERS
LOGOUT
NinSheetMusic Forums > Profile of Bobbythekid21 > Summary
*
PROFILE INFO
ACTIONS
Summary
 Bobbythekid21
Video Game Midi

Email
Online Online
[Remove From Buddy List]
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stats

Posts: 43 (0.176 per day)Personal Text: The cake was a lie, so I became a flying eyeball.Gender: MaleAge:15Location:Guardia
Arranger Name:Bobbythekid21
Date Registered: June 12, 2018, 08:14:36 AMLocal Time:February 12, 2019, 06:59:37 PMLast Active: Today at 07:58:25 PM
Signature:
333,331 is a prime number.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
XHTML RSS WAP2
Page created in 0.129 seconds with 12 queries.
Who's the stalker now!
... still you, you were the one looking at my profile in the first place I just like to sit around in "Who's Online" and I was kinda surprised when I saw you looking at my profile. Is it really stalking though, when you're not really paying attention to anyone in particular?
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit