News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

MasterProX, I'm disappointed you didn't let us know that you're going to beat the EnderDragon in advance. It was supposed to be an event we all should have done together. :(

Also the random floating ores were the result of a leaf maze I did underground. It backfired when there was fire so I had to delete most of it.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Yugi on July 31, 2013, 10:35:16 PMIt got deleted for some reason.
Instead of asking for hand-outs, why don't you bring this up with mojang. I'd be fucking pissed if my account just "stopped working".
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MasterProX

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 10, 2013, 04:56:44 AMMasterProX, I'm disappointed you didn't let us know that you're going to beat the EnderDragon in advance. It was supposed to be an event we all should have done together. :(

But I wanted the Dragon Egg...

Anyway, I know it is definitely possible to do something like deleting The End's save file or something and everything will be restored. Whoever has the world files has to delete the DIM1 folder and its contents (something along the lines of that). Then the next time you go into The End everything will be reset.

Quote from: Yugi on August 10, 2013, 01:45:10 AMCould I please burrow it?

No. I'd never let you "burrow" my account. However I could let you "borrow" it. (Derp.) But Olimar is right, you should talk to Mojang about that first.

K-NiGhT

I'm gonna try to get to gamestop today and buy minecraft finally :0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

Oh man, I need a new account, because I need the name WaddinBrozinsky instead of my lame, current one.

anyone who buys me an account, I'll pay you back in eShop cash
or somehow

plz

MasterProX

Am I the only one who's having such bad connection on the server that I can only stay on for one minute before getting disconnected?

JDMEK5

I'm finally gonna join this thing! Took long enough..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

K is that IP on the OP still accurate? Cuz I can't get in..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Nah, we're using clankers. It's somewhere in these last few pages...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

MasterProX

The server hasn't been updated to work with version 1.6.4 (I think). I can't join the server; all I see is the message "Server out of date" with a red 1.6.2 next to it.

Can someone fix this? Preferably soon?

InsigTurtle

I'm not on this Minecraft server, but can't you create a new profile with 1.6.2 as the version?

Clanker37

Quote from: MasterProX on September 21, 2013, 07:36:33 PMThe server hasn't been updated to work with version 1.6.4 (I think). I can't join the server; all I see is the message "Server out of date" with a red 1.6.2 next to it.

Can someone fix this? Preferably soon?
Fixed

MasterProX

...and now I can't connect. It just says "no connection."

Am I the only one getting this?