News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

101 Reasons? Why Brawl sucks :0

Started by MetroidHunter26, March 28, 2008, 10:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

no i used spikes on the top.

i actually like the stage builder...

damn commies.

lord of the duh

Quote from: razer84 on May 01, 2008, 12:42:08 PM
Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 01, 2008, 07:56:06 AMWell, fortunately my friend doesn't have time to get that good with anyone.
Does anyone else hate custom stages? I mean, maybe it's just the ones that my friends make, but they seem really cumbersome, especially those with ceilings.

i made a box that you cannot escape from.
I made one with pit you cant get out of with spikes at the botum.

scooterulez

I like number 37.

I made one where you have to wall jump out.

Shadoninja

102 reasons

The challenges are hard and stupid-hard.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

lord of the duh

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on April 30, 2008, 07:16:17 PMHave to? I use Ike a lot actually, and not just out of nostalgia for Roy. He's my only effective counter against Snake as used by my friends.
I cant stand to play as any of the other characters.

Shiny Boy

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 02, 2008, 09:01:24 PM102 reasons

The challenges are hard and stupid-hard.
AGREED. I am wondering, right now, if it is possible to beat The FINAL Final Battle (Hard) with Ike; Mario seems very proficient with the use of a certain EVIL yellow cape in preventing recovery. Sonic and Snake don't help at all with their extreme edge-hogging skill.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

iatetheinternet

Online is mucked up. I hate 2 minute KO fest. It doesnt require nearly as much skill as survival, i mean noobs can win too! there are next to no options. Thats just bullcrap im sorry.

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

Shiny Boy

Yeah, everyone knows Brawl online sucks like no other. So how is Mario Kart Wii's (apparently) so good?

iatetheinternet

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 06, 2008, 07:52:47 AMYeah, everyone knows Brawl online sucks like no other. So how is Mario Kart Wii's (apparently) so good?
LOADS of options, no lag, guests on one console (which brawl doesnt god f*** it), competitions, time trial rankings (test official nintendo members too) ghost data downloads and other stuff. Compare that to brawls its pure gold.

Sorry for swearing guys, its just i want to express it well. It makes me really angry.

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Massive lag for me when playing somebody thats a friend who's just across the country.  Nintendo really fucked up their online.  I'll just be sticking with Xbox Live for now.

me irl
[close]

Shiny Boy

PseudoMario16

I agree, tripping is annoying as hell, and so is nintendogs, but on 18(the pirate ship grafx) they did that on purpose to try and match The wind waker grafx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Shiny Boy

Yes but both Toon Link and the Pirate Ship stages still clash horribly.

PseudoMario16

So true, i was just sayin, they tried to make it match...but failed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Shiny Boy

It seems like they tried harder to make Toon Link fit than Pirate Ship.
But why is Pirate Ship so frickin' tiny?