News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ???

Started by master_gamer38, November 23, 2010, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

??? ??? ??? ???

It is now Night One. The phase ends at 11:00 PM CST, on Wednesday, November 24th.

1. SlowPokemon
2. Concerto No.20 in D minor
3. drpamplemousse
4. askalice23
5. Dude
6. winterkid09
7. jake3343
8. universe-X
9. SuperFireKirby
10. Mashi

All of the PMs are out, with the new account information. There will be no discussion except by means of PMs. If you run into a problem. Let me know.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

master_gamer38

Wow, so, I made a mistake. This is temporarily locked, and I have to resend out account information. I basically put the player list in the same order as the players. Complete accident as I was rushing through things. I'll resend account information with new passwords.

master_gamer38

Problem fixed, accounts are out, done quick, but I think I got everything right. If I copy pasta'd something wrong and you can't login or something. Well, PM me.

Also, wow, you all have an email address to use now! GASP! In order to check those emails, you just go to www.reamtech.net/mail/ And you'll get to the login. For a reference sheet for the emails.

3ppkdp9842v3@reamtech.net
twgplayer1

mt2h2e5y4345@reamtech.net
twgplayer2

p2pi93lzq6uu@reamtech.net
twgplayer3

tzyaium6bcu7@reamtech.net
twgplayer4

e2rq0ficf8qx@reamtech.net
twgplayer5

dlee70a1bwtn@reamtech.net
twgplayer6

64wog1wl1vyd@reamtech.net
twgplayer7

r839bvrv8qxg@reamtech.net
twgplayer8

5dgfwaugyvhx@reamtech.net
twgplayer9

sab009h185ci@reamtech.net
twgplayer10

Yeah, wasn't exactly nice about doing it, but hey. It works.

twgplayer7

twgplayer9

We vote for someone? see what their response is like.

twgplayer5

I'm kind of excited for this.

My question is to MG: Are you going to cardflip the person (not the role) when they are wolfed/lynched?

twgplayer1

Quote from: twgplayer7 on November 23, 2010, 07:32:45 PMSo... now what.
eye beleeve dis person is Dude.

Quote from: twgplayer9 on November 23, 2010, 07:52:31 PMWe vote for someone? see what their response is like.
winterkid09 (nooo, dis iz nite phaze dumnutt)

Quote from: twgplayer5 on November 23, 2010, 09:41:12 PMI'm kind of excited for this.
My question is to MG: Are you going to cardflip the person (not the role) when they are wolfed/lynched?
SlowPokemon
caardflipin shoodnt b alloud, imho.
btw, u guise giv urselfs owt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 eeezzy. itz zorta obiuhs.

twgplayer9

Darnit Universe-X, it is the night phase.

In that case, we apparently all sabotage our disguises before the game begins. Go team.

I do find it funny how we accuse our teammates of our alter ego's though, not our roles.

twgplayer1

Well, oh well. THIS PLAYING STYLE IS STUPID! I'm already biasing off people, because it's so easy to figure someone out. (Not the point of this game, but whatever) :|

Let's just wait for a wolfing and see what happens.

twgplayer7

And if you think I'm Dude then you're sorely mistaken. You're kind of irritating me. :| The point of this game is NOT to find peoples' true identities.

Also, MG--I think this game would make for an interesting one if we knew the actual players' identities--ex. (EVERYBODY ELSE THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY) we know that Concerto is human and Jake is a wolf, or something like that. But then twgplayer1 would have a field day with wrong guesses left and right. ::) Either way, I don't think this playing style is stupid, it's pretty neat. :P

twgplayer2

This is much better for playing in my opinion. Kind of levels the playing field.

Also, let's not go about attempting to reveal everyone identities. Kind of a stupid move.

twgplayer7

I now have figured out who twgplayer2 is, BUT that's not the point, so I won't announce it. :P

Anyway... what time is CST compared to EST?

twgplayer3

Every one get different avatars. then we can tell each other apart better.

twgplayer3

Mine will be a nice apple pie. Mmmmm

twgplayer1

lol, either way, I'm still just waiting for a wolfing. :P