News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One

Started by SlowPokemon, November 29, 2010, 05:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

And then you all went AUGHHHHH again when he said the damn name.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah, also was it just me or did you get the feeling Mrs. Weasley's actress had just kept with the series this whole time so that she could shout that one line at Bellatrix? :3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 16, 2011, 06:26:12 AMOh yeah, also was it just me or did you get the feeling Mrs. Weasley's actress had just kept with the series this whole time so that she could shout that one line at Bellatrix? :3

Pfff XD She really delivered it well. I was so excited when I saw her on screen because I knew what line was coming up. XD

SlowPokemon

Lol yeah, and of course Helena Bonham Carter was brilliant as always as Bellatrix Lestrange, particularly in the scene where Hermione had taken Polyjuice Potion to become her. It was so funny seeing her little facial expressions trying to play someone who wasn't used to being her.

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 16, 2011, 09:17:19 AMLol yeah, and of course Helena Bonham Carter was brilliant as always as Bellatrix Lestrange, particularly in the scene where Hermione had taken Polyjuice Potion to become her. It was so funny seeing her little facial expressions trying to play someone who wasn't used to being her.

Wait what??? I thought that the studio just dressed Hermione to look as if she were actually Bellatrix. Boy was I wrong. I guess that just shows how convincing a performance Ms. Carter can give.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Carter did a fantastic job as Bellatrix. It's hard to be a crazy bitch who's lovable and hate...able(this is not a word but stfu) at the same time.

Clanker37

Was anyone else washed with nostalgia when they heard the main theme from the first movie? Or the first bit of the Credit's Medley?  :'( I love that music

SlowPokemon

Yeah I liked "Leaving Hogwarts" but Alexandre Desplat's score was much better imo.

Nebbles

When that music played oh gooood ;A; It hit harder a second time. (Yeah, I saw it twice xD)

FallenPianist

I just bought the soundtrack, and "Statues" (track 9) is my favorite from this movie.
Desplat's score was just perfect.

Edit: Here's the song.

Nebbles

Thanks for that link! I can hunt for that song I was looking for.