News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by SlowPokemon, November 30, 2010, 04:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on August 31, 2012, 09:59:08 PMMy girlfriend called me a pedophile today, I said, WOW! THAT'S A BIG WORD FOR A SEVEN YEAR OLD!

O.o uh....
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

How many communists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
   The lightbulb contains the seeds of it's own revolution.

How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
   Two. One to hold the giraffe and the other to put the clocks in the bathtub.

Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Prosecutor: Did you kill the victim?
Defendant: No.
Prosecutor: Do you know the penalties for perjury?
Defendant: Yes, and they're a hell of a lot better than murder.

Doctor: Sir, how did you break your leg?
   Patient: Well, Doctor, it was like this. Twenty-five years ago, I was on the road and it got dark and. . .
   Doctor: Never mind that. Tell me how you broke your leg this morning.
   Patient: Well, twenty-five years ago, i was on the road and it got dark, and I needed a place to stay. There was only this one farmhouse near, so I knocked on the door and the farmer answered. I told him my situation, and he said, "Well, you can stay here, but you'll have to share a room with my beautiful daughter." I said that would be okay, and I went up and crawled into bed. She was already asleep, and asked me if there was anything I wanted. I said no, everything was fine. She said, "Are you sure?" I said, "I'm sure." She said, "Isn't there anything I can do for you?" I said, "I reckon not."
    Doctor: What does this have to do with your broken leg?
   Patient: Well, this morning, it dawned on me what she meant by that, and I fell off the roof.

The town cop was parked outside a bar at midnight, watching for drunk drivers, when he saw a man stumble out the door, trip over the curb, try thirty cars before opening the door to his own, and fall asleep in the front seat. One by one the drivers of the other cars drive off, and finally the guy wakes up, starts his car, and pulls out of the parking lot. The cop pulls him over and gives him a breathalyzer test. The results show a 0.0 blood-alcohol level, and the cop is puzzled. He asks, "How can that be?" The guy says, "Well, tonight was my turn to be the decoy."
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

-Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and Hilary Clinton are all in a boat together.  The boat sinks.  Who is saved?

-America.

(sorry to all you democrats)

Dude

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 03, 2012, 03:59:08 PM-Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and Hilary Clinton are all in a boat together.  The boat sinks.  Who is saved?

-America.
I feel sorry for you. It must be difficult to have an IQ lower than a wooden pole.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Dude on September 03, 2012, 05:11:49 PMI feel sorry for you. It must be difficult to have an IQ lower than a wooden pole.

Thanks Dude.

SlowPokemon

I hate people on both extremes. If you're on the extreme end of either side, I must assume you're an idiot or extremely narrowminded.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Go independent! Wooo! I generally like liberal stuff, but I like the ideas of the politician I like. This is a jokes thread. Away from clashing political thoughts.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

This
Quote from: Dude on September 03, 2012, 05:11:49 PMI feel sorry for you. It must be difficult to have an IQ lower than a wooden pole.
was me joking with you.

Ruto

You can replace those names with anyone depending on the situation and it could still be funny.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

These two guys walk into a bar...

But the third one is a duck.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Dude on September 03, 2012, 05:26:54 PMThiswas me joking with you.
lol, I know  ;D

Quote from: Mashi on September 03, 2012, 06:32:48 PMThese two guys walk into a bar...

But the third one is a duck.

I actually laughed.

Kman96

Quote from: Ruto on September 03, 2012, 06:24:43 PMYou can replace those names with anyone depending on the situation and it could still be funny.
Putting theory to the test:

"One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Drake are all in a boat together.  The boat sinks.  Who is saved?

-America."

...Success!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Kman96 on September 03, 2012, 07:48:28 PMPutting theory to the test:

"One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Drake are all in a boat together.  The boat sinks.  Who is saved?

-America."

...Success!!!

OH YES WIN

Yugi

A man walks into a bar.
He is an Alcoholic and his drinking problem is ruining his family.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on September 04, 2012, 11:50:32 PMA man walks into a bar.
He is an Alcoholic and his drinking problem is ruining his family.