News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by SlowPokemon, November 30, 2010, 04:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

That joke was in my English exercise book in 7th grade.

SlowPokemon

How do you fit five Bulbasaur and two Charizard on a bus?
You poke 'em on.

What's the difference between kinky and perverted?
Kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the whole chicken.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I just looked outside to check the patriarchy and apparently it's reigning men.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Q: What do you call a rule63 Chen?

A: Chin.

ZeldaFan

The president, his wife, and Oprah were riding together on Air Force One. Pres. Obama said, "I could throw $1000 note out the window right now and make someone very happy." So Oprah replied, "Well, I could throw 10 - $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy." In response, Michelle said, "I could throw 100 - $10 bills out the window and make 100 people very happy."

The pilot then rolled his eyes, turned to his copilot and said, "Big deal. I could throw all 3 of them off this plane and make 256 million people very happy."

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

EFitTrainr

Who is this ZeldaFan person
I like food.

Saria

She was the 39th person to join NSM. She hasn't been active for a long time. Now she returned! =D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Pit0010

When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.

(Pun...if you don't get it..READ IT OUT LOUD...xD)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SlowPokemon

A nun is in the shower when she hears the doorbell ring. She's home alone and runs to the door. "Who is it?" she calls anxiously. "The blind man," he answers.
"I'm sorry but I just got out the shower," she says, embarrassed. "I'm still naked."
"It's the blind man," he repeats, laughing. "Just let me in."
Reassured, she does so. He enters, looks her over, and says, "Nice tits, lady. Where do you want the blinds?"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

^OH GOD xD what a nightmare...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 07, 2013, 06:44:54 AMA nun is in the shower when she hears the doorbell ring. She's home alone and runs to the door. "Who is it?" she calls anxiously. "The blind man," he answers.
"I'm sorry but I just got out the shower," she says, embarrassed. "I'm still naked."
"It's the blind man," he repeats, laughing. "Just let me in."
Reassured, she does so. He enters, looks her over, and says, "Nice tits, lady. Where do you want the blinds?"
I heard a similar version, except with three female soldiers painting an office at an army base (they're told not to get any paint on their uniforms, so they take their clothes off and lock the door).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 06, 2013, 09:27:28 PMWho is this ZeldaFan person
Technically I've been here a long time... But! I got busy and started livin it up.
Anywho,
What do a woman and a condom have in common?

If they're not on your d*ck, they're in your wallet

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Russian joke!
Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Brezhnev, and Gorbachev are travelling across Siberia to Moscow. Suddenly, halfway along the route, the train stops.
Lenin goes to the cab and lectures the engineer on the wonders of Marxism and the importance of duty. After he is finished, he goes back and sits down with the others.
Afterwards, Stalin goes to the cab and shoots the engineer, who falls to the ground. After he is finished, he goes back and sits down with the others.
Khrushchev says to the others, "Violence is not the only solution; let's give the engineer another chance," and goes to the cab, where he props the body of the engineer at the controls. Then, he goes back to the others.
Brezhnev suggests that they close the curtains and pretend that the train is moving; after doing this, he remarks how quiet the train is.
Finally, Gorbachev climbs out the window, goes on top of the train, and proclaims to the passengers: "Everybody! The train is not moving!"

The passengers are thrilled by his honesty... yet the train, still, is not moving.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 07, 2013, 11:35:48 AMI heard a similar version, except with three female soldiers painting an office at an army base (they're told not to get any paint on their uniforms, so they take their clothes off and lock the door).
And then they all die after suffocating on the paint fumes?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 07, 2013, 06:51:21 PMAnd then they all die after suffocating on the paint fumes?
No. :P They didn't start painting yet, I assume (or didn't get very far before the "blind man" interrupts).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber