News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by SlowPokemon, November 30, 2010, 04:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I don't get the joke. Where was the punch line?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

Rated 16+
A drunk farmer carries a sheep up to his bedroom where his wife is. "This is the ugly pig I've been having sex with," he says. "You idiot," his wife responds, "that's a sheep not a pig!" The farmer says, "Shut up. I was talking to the sheep."
[close]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

unmotivated

Saria

ak ak ak i saw that coming

oi how is that 16+ i'm 15 and that's not half as gross as some other things i've read on the internet
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Waddle Bro

literally the funniest part of that joke was the age rating

JDMEK5

Quote from: Saria on March 07, 2015, 05:48:11 PMoi how is that 16+ i'm 15 and that's not half as gross as some other things i've read on the internet
Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 07, 2015, 06:15:11 PMliterally the funniest part of that joke was the age rating
^This.

I never claimed it was a good joke.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

BrainyLucario

i Decided against starting a new topic! I'll just unload all my puns and jokes here on this thread instead! They'll be sure To tickle your funny bones!
Why Did the ghost ride the elevator?
Spoiler
to lift their spirits!!
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Onionleaf

Don't forget there's always this thread to post the kind of jokes that make you go "Har Har Har... >_>"

mikey

you probably got all the jokes from sans
for real though if I hear another terrible bone pun I'm gonna lose it
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 26, 2015, 09:07:18 PMyou probably got all the jokes from sans
for real though if I hear another terrible bone pun I'm gonna lose it
Some of them... but i actually have a lot of my own as well! Bone puns don't stay Humerus funny for long.
Caught myself there!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Friend: I stood up looking for a pencil and when I sat down it stabbed me in the ass-I'm so mad
Me: I guess one could say you're...butthurt
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

There aren't any more good chemistry jokes... They all Argon.
what is shitpost

Dudeman

Quote from: Nebbles on October 11, 2011, 02:28:11 PMWhat do we do when scientists die? We Barium! -bad-dum-tssh-
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Did you know you can be at absolute zero and be 0K?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department