News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

REMIXERS ARE WELCOME!

Started by DonValentino, December 05, 2010, 11:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Hi! Maybe you´re wondering why I haven´t arranged anything recently. The thing is that I´m looking for remixers for
remixing the songs of one of the not very known Pokémon game:

----   POKÉMON TRADING CARD GAME GB 2: TEAM GREAT ROCKET IS HERE!   ---

This game was the direct sequel to the first one, and it only came out in Japan.
Well, I was listening to the soundtrack on Youtube, and is really great! And I said to myself, why does anyone want to remix
these wonderful songs? And I decided to make this project.
I wanted to remix the songs myself but, OH, WHAT A SURPRISE! I have no idea how to do it. :'( :'(
So that´s why I started to look for remixers.  ;D
Anyone interested will be welcome. If you are good at Photoshop or GIMP, feel free to do a CD cover, just in case...
Help me for making this game more popular! THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION  ;)
(I don´t support piracy. This will only make VGM more popular. Copyright of Pokémon and all it´s characters is NintendoTM´s.)
Here you have a sample of the soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sro3RufyrUc&feature=related

SORRY IF THIS DOESN´T BELONG TO THIS FORUM, BUT I WANTED TO LOOK FOR REMIXERS HRE, IF YOU DON´T MIND  :)

DonValentino

Doesn´t mind. The project is canceled...  :P

Shadoninja

I'd love to do it but I'm not good at remixes.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Why does I always get in so late on the topics... (Sorry for banging an almost-month-old topic, but what's the point of having them here if you can't reply ::))
I've been a remixer for a while and it's ashame that you cancelled it. (JFKremix on youtube and fabbemannen on newgrounds)