News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ??? Post Game

Started by master_gamer38, December 06, 2010, 03:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

I'm not a huge fan of this style of playing. I felt like there was no reason for me to try and mask my identity. In my first post, I typed differently then I normally do, but then I decided that I didn't really care if someone found my identity, so I spoke normally again. Also, I thought that people could really give away their identities without saying it. For example, Askalice said that he had a wrestling tournament to go to, but anyone that happens to know this about askalice would probably be able to figure out his identity. However, there wasn't any reason to not want people to know your identity, whether you were human or wolf. I like SlowPokemon's idea (I think it was his idea) of doing the same type of game but knowing who the wolves are (ex. Universe and Dude are the wolves, but you don't know which player they are), as it makes the wolves actually try and pretend to be other players.

Quote from: askalice23 on December 06, 2010, 07:12:53 PMI personally liked this style... i would have been lynched so quickly if you knew it was me
I was actually pretty sure of your identity. =/

Edit: Also, when speculating who other people are, you can't speculate yourself. But this means that you can't guess all of the players, as everyone else could easily see the one player that you did not speculate and they would know that it would have to be you.

askalice23

yeah this type has its flaws... it was fun but i think we should go back to a more traditional twg for a few games

Dude

Quote from: twgplayer8 on December 06, 2010, 06:47:35 PMwait a minute, didn't we learn that one wolf was left after twgplayer7 died?????????
no faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I forgot to use my power the second night. sorry.

twgplayer8

Psychic shouldn't have to send in a PM to use his/her powers (Well, unless he/she can only use it once, which shouldn't be the case here I believe).
That is very frivolous.

Winter

How else would they do it, make the host do it every day? pain, i say

twgplayer8

Because the Psychic sending a PM to the Host saying "Hey, I want to use my powers" wouldn't be annoying enough.

Of course the Host is going to send the message everyday, that's what the task of the Psychic is, to know how many Wolves remain and essentially be a Coroner.

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

twgplayer8

Still frivolous.
And besides, it only hurts the Human team in the end, no?  The entire team shouldn't be hurt due to a person's Role, that doesn't need anything specified towards the Host.  And in essence, it doesn't usually promote activity from my experience, but to each his own I suppose.

SlowPokemon

Umm...mg...are you ever going to get back to me about my banning issue...?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

master_gamer38

I've been busy. I'm planning to release it all when I create the next sign-ups.

SlowPokemon

I am fairly sure this topic does not need to be stickied any longer... ;O hint hint
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

master_gamer38

It's the current post game though. So until there is another game, this one will be up.