News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Request Thread!!(*closed*)(sorry I will not make them :( )

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 02, 2008, 06:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

I might just make some for people and I can put your FC and your Favorite Character And there Icon in place of the smash ones. Like I said Those are just examples. But I can do custom's like for example. Luigi could be hiding behind his sig! or Jigglypuff as well Like I did with snakes!

KefkaticFanatic

Kirby sig pl0x

:P

but yeah, srsly, you need to make one of those with the chef hat kirby, it would own

me irl
[close]

evilsqueaky

CAPTAIN FALCON IS AMAZING! Incredible work. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!  :'( (these are tears of joy)

MetroidHunter26

KefkaticFanatic

Well then I request an awesome Kirby one with a cooks hat!

And my name as Gamer4250 with the friend code of 3652 0203 8636

:D

The background would be all reddish orange like the pot kinda methinks...unless you have a better idea :P

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

did u already finish the banner? or are you still workin on it ??? :)

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: B-Kpianist on April 10, 2008, 10:55:53 AMdid u already finish the banner? or are you still workin on it ??? :)
No not yet I think it will be done by saturday!

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 10, 2008, 10:52:44 AMWell then I request an awesome Kirby one with a cooks hat!

And my name as Gamer4250 with the friend code of 3652 0203 8636

:D

The background would be all reddish orange like the pot kinda methinks...unless you have a better idea :P
I usually do the characters colors like sonic is blue so I do a blue to some other color background to make it look better or something but I'll see what I can do ;)

B-Kpianist

wow! it takes that long? thats okay though- the site wont be up for a while anyways lol ;D Thanks again
How long do all your sigs take btw? same length?

Lildigipoke2

CAN YOU DO LUCARIO? THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

MetroidHunter26

Sigs usually take 30 mins or less but It can be DAYS till I can actually start on it! (don't worry Lildigipoke2 your's is done I just need to put you name on it) and Lildigipoke do you want your FC on it too?

@B-K: I will get started on yours today and the banner is going to be BIG bigger or about the size of the Ninsheetmusic banner ;)

B-Kpianist

k, thanks so much! what color(s) is it gonna be, cuz we have to build the site around those colors ??? :)

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on April 10, 2008, 05:57:16 PMSigs usually take 30 mins or less but It can be DAYS till I can actually start on it! (don't worry Lildigipoke2 your's is done I just need to put you name on it) and Lildigipoke do you want your FC on it too?

@B-K: I will get started on yours today and the banner is going to be BIG bigger or about the size of the Ninsheetmusic banner ;)
thanks! and no...i don't have one

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

B-Kpianist

2days Saturday! Hows the banner coming along?

MetroidHunter26

Bad news T___T It didn't save! so I have to start all over  :'( THIS SUCKS! so I need more time >___> but not much of it! I should have it done by...today!

MetroidHunter26