The Request Thread!!(*closed*)(sorry I will not make them :( )

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 02, 2008, 06:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Uhm, what-a happened-a to-a mine-a?

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 13, 2008, 05:14:46 PMUhm, what-a happened-a to-a mine-a?
Oh shitake mushrooms! I KNEW IT!! I always forget someone >___>

B-Kpianist

OMG! DAT IZ DE AWESOMEST!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH! U ROCK DUDE!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

MetroidHunter26

:D ;D :) :D:D:D I FINISHED THEM!!! 

Gamer4250's

and Hugo's!!

There magnificent!

HugoMeister

XD XD XD XD XD

That's perfect!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Beethoven II

Can you make a sig for me:

Not a video game character, but of music notes, and instruments.  Same type of theme though. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Thank you so much for-a to playing my game!

(WOOT THANKS)

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Beethoven II on April 15, 2008, 04:12:30 PMCan you make a sig for me:

Not a video game character, but of music notes, and instruments.  Same type of theme though. :P

Lol music nerd.

Wow all of them are absolutely awesome. Good job!

ZeldaFan

ooh ooh!! can i have a zelda sig please?? that would be AWESOME!!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

evilsqueaky

I'm afraid I must stick with concerto's beautifully designed sig.

Super Zombie

Hey I just re-made my account so that's why I don't have any posts.

Could you make me one with Banjo-Kazooie? Like with Kazooie shown half in his back pack?
And the biohazard symbol? That would be sooooooo awesome I'd probably explode.... and maybe give you a kagillion dollars.

KefkaticFanatic

(He used to be super random tag)

And Kazooie is a she.

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

His back pack meant Banjo's back pack. I know Kazooie's a she.

MetroidHunter26

:O! (OVERWELMED!!!)

Alright lets see here. *Cracks nuckles*

Quote from: Beethoven II on April 15, 2008, 04:12:30 PMCan you make a sig for me:

Ok that seems easy enough. What color do you want it?

Quote from: ZnD on April 16, 2008, 01:13:01 AMCould I have a sig of Toon Link and Rosalina (cough) if that's OK? That would be just awesome. :)
Toon Link AND Rosalina in seperate or together? (Seprarate sigs would look better then both of them in one sig)

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 16, 2008, 02:31:23 PMooh ooh!! can i have a zelda sig please?? that would be AWESOME!!
Zelda or Zelda series?

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 16, 2008, 04:49:19 PMHey I just re-made my account so that's why I don't have any posts.

Could you make me one with Banjo-Kazooie? Like with Kazooie shown half in his back pack?
And the biohazard symbol? That would be sooooooo awesome I'd probably explode.... and maybe give you a kagillion dollars.
What's the Biohazard symbal? the thing you see on medical stuff? well I'll see what I can do ;) and The Banjo-Kazooie Render will be hard to find (finding it no but finding a GOOD one yes.)

So those eh? man I'm chock full of requests! Sadly I bought the new Halo 3 and CoD 4 maps so I may be........
.....................sidetracked

so just be pationt(LOL can't spell worth crap!) I WILL do them so don't hastle me (None of you guys do so ;) )

Beethoven II

Either black and green, black and gold, or black and red.  Pick from one of those three, or make all three, i don't care, you are the artist.