The Request Thread!!(*closed*)(sorry I will not make them :( )

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 02, 2008, 06:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

i want it to be of zelda the character. but zelda from twilight princess, not from brawl, if possible

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Lildigipoke2

THANK YOU SO MUCH MH26! YOU ROCK! I LOVE IT!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Super Zombie

The biohazard symbol is like this:

MetroidHunter26

OK! I will finish all of these by Saturday! (HOPEFULLY) I've been absent from school alot so I may try to rush ALOT of them (but They will look great ;) )

Super Zombie

Awesome! And for the color for mine, I'd like blue or black or something. You can choose something along those lines. Just not girly colors or brown or yellow or pink. Thanks.

I definitely do not want the new look of Banjo.

I think this picture of Banjo should be perfect:

B-Kpianist

Dude- I'm sooooo stealing your B-K sig! ;D :D lol- jk.

MetroidHunter26

Dang it :( due to too much stuff going on right now I'm going to have to stop all the requests (as it would increase more stress for me to finish the sigs) so I won't do them (I WILL however finish them another time so be patient and you'll get what you want) but for now I need to do more important things (Like the state tests and HUGE assingments >__________> ) Sorry for any inconvieniances! :-\

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on April 22, 2008, 02:41:45 PMDang it :( due to too much stuff going on right now I'm going to have to stop all the requests (as it would increase more stress for me to finish the sigs) so I won't do them (I WILL however finish them another time so be patient and you'll get what you want) but for now I need to do more important things (Like the state tests and HUGE assingments >__________> ) Sorry for any inconvieniances! :-\

You have burned our crops, poisoned our water supply, and delivered a plague onto our houses1! But other than that, you're ok.  :D
\/  :o
1(Spongebob: The Bubble Buddy)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Beethoven II

if you see this, blue and black like my avatar for colors

MetroidHunter26

I am DEEPLY sorry but I will NOT finish any of the sigs. :( sorry.