News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Maretocks, December 17, 2010, 04:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

OMG SO FUCKING AWESOME. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING WITH JOY. was up for four hours playing then had to get ready for school. I've basically just been runnin around explawrin. THE DETAIL IS IMPECCABLE. THE GRAPHICS, SUPERB. THE QUALITY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Running max quality on desktop and medium quality on laptop with sandybridge integrated graphics wololo

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

After playing through Skyrim some more, I've noticed a few things that need fixing. First off, and this a fairly minor, is that shadows are insanely pixelated. This may not be true on the PC when graphics are max quality and may just be something where quality was sacraficed so the game could run more smoothly on the Xbox.

A big problem I'm having is when entering and sometimes exiting the Whiterun Stronghold, the game will freeze up while loading. Usually it will unfreeze but I have had to restart the system because of it. I've also encountered a few other glitches such as when entering Alvo's(or what that one blacksmith dude's name was)house, even though the door was open I still ended up getting shanked by his wife as he beat me with his fists. Later I came back and found the door was locked for several days(as I waited for it to open). Finally I just decided to pick the lock and go in. When I did I was greeted with smiles and sunshine as if I hadn't just pick the lock of their door and break into their house.

But these glitches are still VERY minor in comparison to how kickass this game is. LIKE HOW FUCKING AWESOME THE DUNGEONS ARE.

The world in Skyrom, compared to Oblivion, feels so much more alive and real. I personally cannot stop being amused by how awesome the water ways are in this game. Using raging rapids are your primary mode of transportation just doesn't seem to get old. You can mine materials, craft and improve weapons, and get married. They've just expanded the Elder Scrolls to a whole new realm of awesome.

THIS GAME IS LEGEN-wait for it-DARY. LEGENDARY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

360 graphics quality are akin to medium-high quality on PC (with "Ultra" being the highest stock setting (one above high) and texture mods making it look even better)

me irl
[close]

BrainyLucario

So I just Got The Elders Scroll V: Skyrim (Legendary Edition) today. I know I should have gotten the game sooner, but the point is I have it.  I've played Skyrim before but never this version. Anything I should expect?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

F. L. U. D. D.

I have found my people on this hidden topic (I don't look through the whole site much)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I told you that you should look around the site more. You're probably going to start quoting the "Lusty Argonian Maid", aren't you?

Zunawe

What else does one do in a topic like this?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BrainyLucario

F. L. U. D. D.

I HAVE FOUND MY FAVORITE TOPIC AGAIN!!! Skyrim is FoR THE NORDS!! (Even though I'm a Breton(it's for me too))
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

F. L. U. D. D.

Maybe Argonians Brainy XD but definitely for the Khajiit ;)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario