News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Maretocks, December 17, 2010, 04:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Sooooooooooooooo...TES V: Skyrim. NOW WITH DRAGONS.

ME3.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

I haven't played any of the Mass Effects, but I loved Oblivion and Morrowind. So I have a strong feeling this will be just as epic. I just hope they give you ability to give NPC's job when you become the guild master of whatever guild it may be. I hate that I couldn't have people steal stuff for me when I became the Gray Fox.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

I haven't played enough of Morrowind. Though I have it on Xbox, and the controls suck. Might pick it up later. But I adored Oblivion. It was and still is one of my favourite games. A few bugs and glitches and whatnot, but hopefully they'll all be fixed.

I wasn't too fussed about controlling underlings. I was just happy having a small army that walked around with you. Except they didn't do a lot...And the Adoring Fan was just annoying.

Needless to say, I'm extremely excited for Skyrim.

And I haven't played any of the ME's either. I want to though. I've heard almost nothing but good.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

You can get them both for crazy cheap now.  It probably doesn't matter whether you get 360 or PC, but I think you can make it look a bit prettier on PC.  If you have the hardware.

But seriously, GET THEM.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 19, 2010, 09:02:38 PMYou can get them both for crazy cheap now.  It probably doesn't matter whether you get 360 or PC, but I think you can make it look a bit prettier on PC.  If you have the hardware.
I need a new computer. :|

Oh, Skyrim's apparently being built with a different engine than Oblivion and Morrowind.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

Well of course it is, the old one was kinda bad (Same as Fallout 3 and New Vegas).

And Morrowind was on an older one than Oblivion anyway.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

I thought Oblivion's was the same as Morrowind's just with a few tweaks. Meh. Everything should just use the Source engine. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Maretocks on December 19, 2010, 08:57:58 PMAnd the Adoring Fan was just annoying.
And the best character in the game.

I they don't bring him back I will be sorely disappointed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

I'm glad they're not doing Summerset Isles like it was rumored. Skyrim is totally a much more badass place. I remember reading a few books in Oblivion about the different tribes of vampires of Skyrim that hide under the ice of frozen lakes, and when people would walk over the ice they would be pulled under by the vampires without breaking or disturbing the ice. That sounds like it'd be terrifying if they added that concept into the game, but it's one of the awesome aspects of the region.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nakah

God damn, the soundtrack to that trailer was enough to make me want to play Oblivion all over again, only it was so much better.

SuperFireKirby

Nakah

Changed the thread title for game discussion purposes.

LESS THAN FOUR HOURS EST

KefkaticFanatic

35 minutes awmg
preloaded and readyyyyyyyy

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn