News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Shadowkirby_64's arrangements (NEW 1/24 Layton/Mario/Mother3)

Started by EFitTrainr, December 20, 2010, 02:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

REVAMPING
I like food.

pumpy_heart

Heya. Welcome to the site.

There's a few things you should know about sheets on this site. We are trying to follow the guideline found here so that each sheet looks the same on the site. Also tidies things up a bit.
I downloaded and looked at your sheet and there's one thing that need to be fixed musically. When the melody comes in at bar 4, there's really no way to be able to play both lines. The range is too large for a pianist's hands to cover. But there's an easy solution to this. From the beginning, combine the 3 quarter note, 2 eighth note figure into the bass clef. This makes both parts playable and easier to read too.

Nice sounding sheet. Musically accurate, and once fixed up a bit, easily ready to be added to the site.

EFitTrainr

So... i changed the notes as per your suggestion, now how do i do the other stuff?(game, arranger, company)
I like food.

Shadoninja

you would use the text tool. it's the one that looks like an "A"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

How about changing the font and the stuff at the bottom? (sorry, this is my first arrangement!)
I like food.

Shadoninja

At the top where it says file, edit, view, etc. if you click on text you'll see font..., size, and style and stuff.

If you're going to be use keyboard shortcuts you'll have to highlight the part you want to change
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

how can i get songs on the site?
I like food.

pumpy_heart

You'll have to post them in the submissions topic. Here's the newest one. Make sure it follows all the guidelines.
Only uploaders can add them to the site, normal members like us can't. However, these updates are coming pretty regularly these days, so it'll be up before you know it.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

The Deku Trombonist

Is this from the TV series or a video game?

EFitTrainr

Both, it is also in the Doctor Who: top trumps game.
I like food.

The Deku Trombonist

EFitTrainr

I am now working on the great sea from zelda wind waker. (yeah, i know you have it already, but i thought it would be fun to make)
I like food.

PianoMan

Quote from: shadowkirby_64 on December 20, 2010, 06:28:38 PMI am now working on the great sea from zelda wind waker. (yeah, i know you have it already, but i thought it would be fun to make)
Well, if we (DekuTrombonist) deem it better than the one we have, it can be replaced. You should probably change the title of this thread to "shadowkirby_64's Arrangements." It's pretty much the format we go by.