News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Fun pianovgsongs!

Started by fabbemannen, December 21, 2010, 11:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Does anyone knows any videogame songs that are really fun to play on the piano? The song doesn't have to be good (but it's still better if it is), but it have to be FUN to play.
Some of my favorite songs are Humoresque of a little dog (earthbound) and the Athletic theme from SMW. I don't listen to the originals really, but I think that they are fun to play on the piano. Puzzle plank galaxy (smg2) is really fun to play too!

If you get what I mean, do you have any ideas on what I should play more?

Shadoninja

if you can play humoresque i'm sure you can play the town theme from harvest moon back to nature and friends of mineral town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_im7hqgjQrs

I'll have the sheet up in a few days.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Yes, that sounds like a fun song to play =D Are you working on the sheets now, or have you already made them?

Winter

I always liked "Still Alive" from Portal, It's a little overplayed, but it's good and fun.

Gerudo Valley from OoT is awesome, you can improvise with the left hand a bit too.

SlowPokemon

Gusty Garden is fun if you can make your own from dahans' sheet music like I did.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 21, 2010, 12:33:46 PMI always liked "Still Alive" from Portal, It's a little overplayed, but it's good and fun.

Gerudo Valley from OoT is awesome, you can improvise with the left hand a bit too.
Still Alive might be a little boring on the piano. Maybe on a flute (I can play a couple of them plus ocarina).
I can already play Gerudo Valley and it's a mighty song 8)

QuoteGusty Garden is fun if you can make your own from dahans' sheet music like I did.
I tried it a while ago, but I wasn't so good back then. I might try it again!

Winter

The start is a bit boring (Still Alive), but once you get farther into it, it's a blast.

fabbemannen

Like I said, I might take it on ocarina later. Maybe as a duet :o

Cobraroll

More fun if you sing along to it. Speaking of which, DekuTrombonist said he should fix a version of the sheets on site with lyrics. I hope it will be up in the next update.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

haha, I tried singing to it once, I failed. I just can't sing XD

fabbemannen

I like that with flutes. You can't sing while playing :P

Shadoninja

[PSX]Harvest Moon: Back to Nature - Mineral Town [MUS][MID]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Great! Just what I needed =) A little late now, but I might take it tomorrow if I get the time. Last day of school tomorrow! (Btw, 22:39 in Sweden when I wrote this ;))

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 21, 2010, 01:03:46 PMMore fun if you sing along to it. Speaking of which, DekuTrombonist said he should fix a version of the sheets on site with lyrics. I hope it will be up in the next update.
Aww, shit....not again. Sorry, I keep forgetting to do things. I think I need to take a little break from updating after this one and get a bunch of my own stuff done.

Back on topic. I quite like Space Junk Galaxy from SMG, I find it quite relaxing to play. Not quite sure if that qualifies as fun though. Also, I think the Title Screen from Animal Crossing is pretty fun. That was the first one I ever learnt, way before I started arranging.

SlowPokemon

Your Fluffy Bluff along with Route 47 are fun and relatively easy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.