News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

McCoy's Palace

Started by tricksterbee, April 03, 2008, 05:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tricksterbee

Arranged by Thomas Wilson...

Anyway I'm learning how to play this song on piano from the game Golden Sun, and I was wondering how exactly am I supposed to go about the majors with 2 melodies in them, do I need two piano or what, can this song be played on one piano? Thanks for your guys help.

Also I really like how you guys took the time to arrange the Golden Sun songs, my favorite game  ;)

Beethoven II

Hmm.  I can rearrange it or you can hold the pedal at those parts and play the reds with your left hand as much as you can.

Measure 13: -First red note play with right hand while holding the pedal.  After you hit the second bass, go up really fast and hit the E
                   your left hand.

Measure 14: Same thing

Measure 20: Pedal.  Play all the red notes with your right hand except for the last A, use your left.

Measure(s) 21-24:  Clear out original bass, then, lower the black eigth notes on right hand an octave and play with your left hand.  The
                           red notes on right hand keep the same and play them with your right hand.

Hope that helps ;)

pumpy_heart

Yeah. Thats me (Thomas Wilson).
I've played this a couple of times. I just thought of them as chords flowing together...if this makes sense. If not, listen to Beethoven.
Sometime this summer, I was planning on going back and cleaning up my old arrangements. Sorry for the trouble of reading this piece. It was one of my noobie ones. However, I believe I have come better since then.
So yea...I kindof like Golden Sun I guess.

tricksterbee

Well if you could you rearrange this song that would be great,

pumpy_heart

Yeah.
I looked through this. It almost begged to get some work done on it.
I was a noob when I did this. I apologize for anyone downloading the old version.
Now, I took out the eigth notes from that section. Its only a minor part, which I feel the melody should be playable before adding in a minor part.
I also tried to fix some key signature problems. However, I believe it is written in a minor, which Finale (songwriter) isnt to good with.
Anyways, here it is.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vyz1zxf42ns

tricksterbee

Thanks man, this made it a lot easier for me to play it!  :)

btw I like these smileys  ;D

pumpy_heart

Glad to be of help :)
The smilies are pretty cool haha.