News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Upgraded to a demo of Finale Notepad 2011. I hope that helps and makes my arranging life a lot easier, though it's not at the moment. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

My demo oFinale Notepad 2011 has lapsed, so I'm back to Finale Notepad 2008... Two new songs just in case anyone is interested.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

Dusk Forest is wonderful! I've been waiting for this for a long time! Thank you so much!

fingerz

That's okay! It's god to see that my hard work is paying off. Just got to wait and hope it gets accepted.

DonValentino

OMG!!! Your Dusk Forest arrangements is AWESOME!! Ninsheetmusic´s database needs more PKMN:Explorers of "something" sheets.

Oh! And I can´t find your Sootopolis arrangement, it seems you gave a wrong link!  :)

fingerz

SlowPokemon

Wow you are really awesome! Admittedly I haven't looked at any of your arrangements yet (I need to get on the computer w/Finale), but they are all songs I like! Mystery Dungeon, Mario and Luigi, and Pokemon!!!

"Friend" from Bowser's Inside Story...is that the song that plays when you meet Broque Monsieur? That will be fun to test out! ^^

I really like the Giga Bowser Battle theme from BIS, it's a remix of Bowser's main theme.

And Rowdy Rumble from Kingdom Hearts...I have not heard the remix in Re:Coded yet, only the version from 358/2 Days. Will look that up.

One request from PMD: Spinda's Cafe. It's my favorite song in the game (Exploreres of Sky only). :3 If it happens, then thanks.

OH YEAH AND SOOTOPOLIS WOO
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Hahaha! Thanks Slow! Spinda's Cafe was one I've been thinking about doing, same with the Giga Bowser theme. I'll add them to my list since I've just finished arranging 3 M&L: BIS songs. :P

fingerz

New Maro & Luigi Songs!! Next up is Spinda's Cafe, and that might take a while...... so forgive me if nothing else is uploaded here until after the holidays. XD

DrP

Greg

Good job on these... I like the songs from Mario and Luigi, especially the battle music.

Sorry for stealing Partners in Time's battle theme  :-[

Sekter77

Jeez. You're a very prolific arranger, and the songs you're arranging are not easy either. I'm quite impressed!

I can't wait to see how the Bowser's Inside Story and Mt. Pyre Peak arrangements will turn out.
Guitar and video games.

fingerz

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 03, 2011, 03:47:02 PMJust to let you know, I did Route 10 from BW
Yes, I know. Slow has also arranged Musical Hall. I'm planning to arrange them myself and see how they go. :P

Quote from: gzgregory on April 03, 2011, 04:10:43 PMSorry for stealing Partners in Time's battle theme  :-[
That's okay! I'm eager to see how that turns out. :)

Greg

Actually, I'm finished already. It's linked to in my signature.  ::)

I think it turned out pretty well.

fingerz

Awesome. I'll be sure to check it out next week. :)