News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

where do you want to work?

Started by sipan1234, January 07, 2011, 03:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Eh, uhh...let me get back to you on that. Just compose for now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

sipan1234

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 09, 2011, 02:45:58 PMYou should join me and be a member of a modern-day Mighty Five. So far, I'm the only member.

ho wait you have a own website? it might be kidding huh

fabbemannen

I have one too ;)
But I'm almost not using it at all since freewebs is irritating. I started with webdesigning in school today =D

SuperFireKirby

Dreamweaver + Flash= All you need to design web pages.

...And the ability to use them, of course.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

I never understanded that in school. We have the Adobe pack (inc. dreamweawer), but we still downloaded a freeware called notepad++ ???

sipan1234

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 10, 2011, 01:02:04 PMDreamweaver + Flash= All you need to design web pages.

...And the ability to use them, of course.

uhh you mean Flash Animation?. is easy. l have also a Flash movie part 1
here:VIDEO really funny that l made it

Winter

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 10, 2011, 01:14:27 PMI never understanded that in school. We have the Adobe pack (inc. dreamweawer), but we still downloaded a freeware called notepad++ ???

Notepad is the base for making an html document, if you want to understand what's going on, you use notepad. it's better to begin that way anyway.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 10, 2011, 01:14:27 PMI never understanded that in school. We have the Adobe pack (inc. dreamweawer), but we still downloaded a freeware called notepad++ ???
Yeah, most school's have you learn HTML on either Notepad or Notepad++(I prefer regular Notepad for HTML) before you get into Dreamweaver where you use much, much less HTML and make much, much better looking web pages.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Quite. I'm still on Notepad.

:D Works fine for me right now. But I think within the week I shall be moving up.

DrP

They give us Minitab for free, but that's about it... and Office 2010 Professional for $60 and Windows 7 Professional for $30

I go to a school that is 70% funded by taxpayers, so...

I really want to learn to use Dreamweaver... but I don't have a site to publish to.

fabbemannen

HTML is way easier than C# at least :P

SuperFireKirby

WAAAAYYYY EASIER.

But I'd also like to write books, or write music which I'd also perform

Jub3r7

As a kid, I kept wanting to do something relating to take care of animals.  :P

For each moment that goes by, it seems like I would rather do other things, like...
be a writer, a programmer, a psychologist, a music major... something along those lines.
I might end up programming, even though I only know the basics of ruby ATM.

Writing is fun, although I haven't done it in the LONGEST time. So my writing creativity might be slowly decreasing...

Being a philosopher would be weird. Being a psychologist would be ironic.

And music has always been... an interest of mine...

First things first I have to get my black trainer card.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Winter

I think Microsoft Word's Web Page capability is terrible