News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Your First Post.

Started by Winter, January 10, 2011, 10:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Mine was a request for the end credits to pokemon gold/silver/crystal (which is still on site)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Mashi

So I decided it's too vexatious to wait to post on the 9th post of every page.
That's too frivolous anyways.

Quote from: Mashi on June 28, 2010, 01:21:15 PMI don't want to sign up, but if I may make a suggestion, although it's probably a bit late.  I'm assuming this is the first manhunt you're having.  From my experience, I think Humans have had more trouble finding the Wolves during their first few times playing, so they should be a bit more powered in earlier games, so I would make suggestion that this be a cardflip game.  Mostly because with two Wolves working together, chances are they won't accuse each other and will work together, so when a player lynched because of these two Wolves is shown to actually be Human would make those two players suspicious for agreeing/working together.  This would influence more Wolf independence, so Wolves don't need to always have to rely on their allies or somehthing along those lines.  Plus it helps the Humans a bit more.

Of course, this isn't necessary, I just think it would be fun to play it out in a manhunt.

That was a rather frivolous post.

Harvest

I was pretty much mentally handicapped due to age, but I vaguely remember saying "I've been browsing the foruks"  typo for forums, and this was in an introduction topic I believe.

Also, an old member named Jimbabwe said "I don't know of these foruks you speak of"

Oh so long ago.
-

Nakah

Jimbabwe? What? Who?

These are not the foruks you're looking for.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 11, 2011, 03:29:58 PMTurns out my first post is my Arrangment Thread.

I don't want to irritate you, since my musical showdown health lies in your hands, but you do realize there are two "E"s in "arrangement", right???

That and "judgment" are two words I often see misspelled. >__>

Not that I'm a grammar freak. I just had to get that off my chest.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nakah on January 11, 2011, 04:08:30 PMJimbabwe? What? Who?

These are not the foruks you're looking for.
you don't want to sell me foruks. you want to go home and rethink your life.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Quote from: Maretocks on January 11, 2011, 05:16:19 AMWhat are your favourite Oblivion mods? And where did you get them? (I don't remember mine) but I've got the Akatosh mount, pheonix armour, dark green glass armour, elven cartographer(coloured map-looks awesome)! and 1 or 2 vampire mods    hope to hear sum really kool ones!

Naww, look at my abbreviations and cool spelling.

Sweet :D notice "ou"

Jub3r7

Winterkid09, that's actually right.
There are alternate spelling for certain words, and are more commonly known as British spellings, for example:
Favorite can also be Favourite...
and Color can also be spelled Colour.

Also, back during my first posts, SlowPokemon used to think much less of me. It's really interesting how things have changed.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

dahans

My first post: "i just learn impromtu schubert a flat major haydn sonata g major   asturias ... and of course the moonlight sonata"
:D
Kind of a strange post, but obviously I was talking about the pieces I practised at this time. (I am still trying to learn the moonlight sonata xD) AND the most important thing: Haydn's sonata was in c major! xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 12, 2011, 12:59:52 PMWinterkid09, that's actually right.
There are alternate spelling for certain words, and are more commonly known as British spellings, for example:

Also, back during my first posts, SlowPokemon used to think much less of me. It's really interesting how things have changed.

Yes I know. I'm just pointing it out.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 12, 2011, 12:59:52 PMWinterkid09, that's actually right.

Don't forget shop and shoppe!

oh! And about 600 other words where the z and s are interchangeable (ex. realise/realize)

And meter and metre.

For some reason American businesses think that if they use the British/Canadian spelling of shop(shoppe), it'll make their store automatically amazing and super fancy.

Anyways, so yeah. Topics like this tend to go OFF topic extremely fast after people have already made a few posts relating to the subject and comments on other peoples posts.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!