News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Gamer's Help Topic

Started by Beethoven II, February 22, 2008, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonusPwnage

Thanks a bunch, or bundle, or whatever obscure unit you prefer!

Yugi

How do I gift someone a game on steam?

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Yugi on July 12, 2013, 09:27:09 PMHow do I gift someone a game on steam?

Easily.

When buying it click the option which states "buy game for someone else".

Then select who on your friends list receives it.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

K-NiGhT

Hey guys does anyone know a good, cost-effective way to get RCA composite video converted to HDMI?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I do believe you can get a converter box of some sort, you'd probably be more productive searching online. I think something like that costs about $40, however, and that's the only real option you have.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

ok. Would I have to get a new capture card with HDMI then, too? Cuz if that's the case then I won't even bother.

MaestroUGC

Well, yes, unless you have one that already supports it.

K-NiGhT

Well, damn :(

There goes my money for the next few months

MaestroUGC

I find it hilarious when people discover how much doing this will actually cost.

K-NiGhT

Yeah so far it's only cost me about 30 bucks, which isn't bad, but I have pretty much the most basic setup out there. We literally just sit on my bed and look at the computer while it produces a medium quality video. At least the mic in my laptop is decent.

MaestroUGC

Yeah, I'm not even going to begin to relay the money I've spent on this...hobby.

K-NiGhT

Wolf

I was minding my own business in legend of zelda and I made it to ganon and beat him but those fires next to zeldas bed are not going off. What do I have to do here? And please quickly because I made a bet to do this in one sitting and time is running out!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on February 24, 2014, 11:08:30 PMI was minding my own business in legend of zelda and I made it to ganon and beat him but those fires next to zeldas bed are not going off. What do I have to do here? And please quickly because I made a bet to do this in one sitting and time is running out!!!
I think you just have to stab them with your sword?

When I beat Ganon, I was in very low health, so I just panicked and got over to Zelda as fast as I could. O_O
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

Stabng didn't work. But I just ran through them like what you just said and wow. Thanks. I got 15 dollars.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic