News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Gamer's Help Topic

Started by Beethoven II, February 22, 2008, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

How do you beat Vovalgia in OOT?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Yugi

ThatGamer

Do I beat him with the legendary hammer?

KefkaticFanatic

In Zelda games, generally the item you receive in a dungeon is what you utilize to help defeat the boss in the dungeon.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

mikey

Volvagia was literally whackamole
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

I hated Vovalgia, Phantom Ganon was better.

braix

All of the bosses were relatively easy compared to the temples
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

All of the temples were relatively easy compared to the moblins
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 09:41:13 AMAll of the bosses were relatively easy compared to the temples

My favorite thing to do in OoT is in the Water Temple, instead of actually fighting Morpha, you can stand in the corner, lock on and avoid being hit completely and do the longshot + sword thing you gotta do to beat it. After the tedious Water Temple, having a boss you can cheese so hard is hilarious.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 08:57:53 AMI hated Vovalgia, Phantom Ganon was better.
I did not like Phantom Ganon. >:(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Vovalgia was fun because you smacked a giant fire dragon in the face with a hammer. Gaming at its finest.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel