News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Gamer's Help Topic

Started by Beethoven II, February 22, 2008, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on December 20, 2014, 05:00:21 PMMy favorite thing to do in OoT is in the Water Temple, instead of actually fighting Morpha, you can stand in the corner, lock on and avoid being hit completely and do the longshot + sword thing you gotta do to beat it. After the tedious Water Temple, having a boss you can cheese so hard is hilarious.
The water temple wasn't even that much harder than any of the other adult dungeons
Forest temple was way harder/required higher level thinking
unmotivated

Nebbles

The Water Temple isn't hard, it's tedious. There's a difference.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

only if you count shadow link
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

i remember the water temple being a wonderful time

it was nice
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

can anyone give me tips to finding deoxys in alpha sapphire without telling me exactly where he is
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

you should've seen it by now if you finished the delta episode
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

I did but for some reason rayquaza 1 shotted it even though it was like level 80
unmotivated

Olimar12345

You can do it again once you beat the elite four after delta ep, or so I heard.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Google says Deoxys can be rebattled on the top of Sky Pillar after defeating the Elite Four again

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 25, 2014, 05:17:24 PMcan anyone give me tips to finding deoxys in alpha sapphire without telling me exactly where he is
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 25, 2014, 06:49:43 PMYou can do it again once you beat the elite four after delta ep, or so I heard.
YAY
Quote from: Bubbles on December 25, 2014, 06:51:44 PMGoogle says Deoxys can be rebattled on the top of Sky Pillar after defeating the Elite Four again
NOT YAY
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles on December 25, 2014, 06:51:44 PMGoogle says Deoxys can be rebattled on the top of Sky Pillar after defeating the Elite Four again
can confirm
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Wii-U Pro

How do i beat 150cc in Mario kart 8 star cup? It's really hard! Also hello!

Sebastian

Quote from: Wii-U Pro on January 07, 2015, 03:53:09 PMHow do i beat 150cc in Mario kart 8 star cup? It's really hard! Also hello!
Well.....hello....Welcome!

Another Mario fan :)
I only play online :P
I wouldnt know.

Wii-U Pro

Oh, that's quite alright!