Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Interesting. Also I figured out how to fix typos and whatnot. I'll start helping once I get my computer back

Winter

Dahans' Great Pokemon medley at the bottom has a broken link.

Ruto

SoulCalibur Categories!! And note the exact spelling because I got it wrong the first time XD I might update the sheets once I get a few other things done...

It should be:

Fixed.

SoulCalibur
Going to Where the Wind Blows

SoulCalibur II
Character Select
Hubris (Reprise)

SoulCalibur III
Peaceful Days
Healing Winds
Forsaken Sanctuary

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

All right! I'll fix these tomorrow afternoon. Do you think you could make PDF's of them too so they could be complete?

Ruto

I'll make the pdfs once I get some stuff set up >__>

Also I have to let the original arranger know if I'm going to change the submission. That might take a while. I can submit the pdfs for the other ones he didn't arrange, but I think you'd like them all at once, no?
Delldongo has the pdf versions on his site, but we shouldn't just use those, so...wait? :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

If you want to provide the ones that aren't arranged by him, that would be cool :)

SlowPokemon

Fixed.

Under Pokemon GS, there are two arrangements labeled "Route 30" and "Route 32", but those are the same song... and they actually lead to the same arrangement.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Do you happen to know which route is the correct one?

Jub3r7

CutePDF converts insanely fast.
The reason you don't see any more franchises uploaded already is because I have homework and I'm lazy.

I wouldn't mind converting them to PDF's for you, if need be.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

No it's only like 2 sheets, but jub, of you wanted to convert anything for me, the Mega Man section could probably get knocked out pretty fast.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 17, 2011, 08:07:06 AMDo you happen to know which route is the correct one?

In the games, both Route 30 and Route 32 play the same song. So it doesn't matter but as the arrangement is titled "Route 32", Route 30 should be deleted.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Ok. I'll do it tomorrow. Still don't have the computer

Sekter77

Fixed.

Could you also merge the two Star Fox sections?

It should be written with two words like it is in that last sentence.
Guitar and video games.

Winter

Winter

Fixed:

-Earthworm Jim
-SoulCalibur
-SoulCalibur II
-SoulCalibur III
-Route 30/32 Problem

The actual MUS was titled 32, so since they're identical, i deleted Route 30. I know there's things I forgot, just post them again if you can.

Fixed.

Wish i was a mod here so i could cross things off. xD