Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Last Battle in the cave story section shoud be for 2 pianos.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

monopoly44

Quote from: Winter on February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PMThis topic is for ANY mistakes on the front page whatsoever. Post them here, and I'll fix them.
The Angry Aztec PFD in the Donkey Kong 64 does not work. The files are missing.

Winter

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Bespinben

I just noticed something strange as I was peering through the Super Mario World arrangements. There are for some reason TWO arrangements of the Castle theme, one called "Sub Castle" and the other just being simply "Castle", both arranged by dahans. They are the same song, the only exception being the "Sub Castle" arrangement looks like a better formatted, cleaner version of the other. In short, I am requesting that "Castle" be taken down from the site and "Sub Castle" be renamed to "Castle".
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

*hides*

I'll clear through the last few things soon.

Cobraroll

^^I guess the "Sub" stands for "To be submitted", in other words the version cleaned up for submission. He probably forgot to remove the link to the old one from the submission thread.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

I did that replacement, the song's title is literally "Sub Castle". It was meant to replace "Castle"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

monopoly44

The "Angry Aztec" PFD File has been removed. Error 404

Winter

Winter

Quote from: Bespinben on January 23, 2012, 10:27:17 PMI just noticed something strange as I was peering through the Super Mario World arrangements. There are for some reason TWO arrangements of the Castle theme, one called "Sub Castle" and the other just being simply "Castle", both arranged by dahans. They are the same song, the only exception being the "Sub Castle" arrangement looks like a better formatted, cleaner version of the other. In short, I am requesting that "Castle" be taken down from the site and "Sub Castle" be renamed to "Castle".

Sub Castle is definitely better. I'll have to get back to this one and edit the MUS to have the correct title too though.

Olimar12345

Winter

Olimar12345

Track 15 in the OST is titled "Sub Castle". That's the songs name!

EDTI: Here-