Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Roz~

Dunno if anyone mentioned it before, but the Midi for Viridian Forest - Pokémon RBY only lasts for 2 seconds.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Quote from: Roz~ on February 04, 2012, 06:32:08 PMDunno if anyone mentioned it before, but the Midi for Viridian Forest - Pokémon RBY only lasts for 2 seconds.

Thanks, I'll make a new one soon. And Olimar I didn't forget, but thanks for bumping the post, makes is easier to remember if things are near the end of the thread :)

Winter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 17, 2012, 09:43:16 PMLast Battle in the cave story section shoud be for 2 pianos.

This predicament has most certainly been remedied.

Winter

Quote from: Roz~ on February 04, 2012, 06:32:08 PMDunno if anyone mentioned it before, but the Midi for Viridian Forest - Pokémon RBY only lasts for 2 seconds.

It should be fixed. Thanks much for pointing that out :)

EDIT: Whew!~ I'm caught up again!    ...... Oooh wait.... the update............

spitllama

Quote from: Winter on February 06, 2012, 05:11:03 AM...... Oooh wait.... the update............

*psst, I'm just making sure that you're not waiting on me, cause my sheets have been fixed for a while now
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Shadoninja

"I love your website!!! Unfortunately, I've run into a problem: Battle with Gilgamesh by triforced1 is saying that the PDF doesn't exist; do you know why? Thanks!" -facebooks user.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Winter

Currently checking every sheet on the site for PDF files missing or broken etc. If you want to help, just click every pdf in a section, and list off any that have an error of any sort. (If any.) Then I'll fix them, solving a small portion of our problems FOREVER. Just post when you heve completed a section, and I'll cross it off the list I made in the first post of this thread. Use it to reference which sections have been completed.

spitllama

Earthworm Jim's "Who Turned Out the Lights" is missing

Illusion of Gaia "Final Battle" is missing

Pac-Man World 2 "Menu" is missing

Gtg now, if someone wants to finish up I got through Portal 1 of the "More..." section. Otherwise I'll finish when I get back.

EDIT: "More..." is finished
Submissions Page

GreekGeek

I'd love to help checking that, but maybe it's most convenient to distribute between people, so we don't check everything twice xD

spitllama

Just check the first post, it says what's been checked so far.
Submissions Page

GreekGeek

Quote from: spitllama on February 14, 2012, 06:57:42 AMJust check the first post, it says what's been checked so far.

Never mind, should have checked that page first. Sorry spit.

Update: I checked the entire Banjo Kazooie section. Everything is perfectly fine, just three minor things: the file name of Spiral Mountain is not in capital letters, Glitter Gulch Mine says in the file name v2 and the first registers of Fun 'n' Games, Grunty Industries (Outside), In the Hall of the Zombie King and Jiggywiggy's Temple are illegible symbols instead of music notes.