Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

spitllama

>.< Ok. My last 2 submissions groups weren't treated like that but you are correct.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Some things I don't expect to be done any time soon but wanted to list now:

-The pokemon games with multiple versions should be separated by slashes instead of spaces (ex. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

- "Gamefreak" should be "Game Freak"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

In the SSBM section, the "Victory!" and "Classic Clear!" should be together in groups.
You could do it by putting the "Victory!" or "Classic Clear!" before the character (which could be cool in parentheses).
Example: Victory! (Yoshi)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

spitllama

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4214.new#new

Apparently a game title is missing

Winter: Taken care of. Thanks for bringing it up.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

Pokemon HGSS Pokemon Center is incorrectly spelled: Pokemon Centre

Winter: Fixed. Thanks.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

EFitTrainr

Nope. It's kind of like theater and theatre. Both are right.
I like food.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

Yes exactly. I'm a bit of a perfectionist sometimes...

My Arrangements

Evolvix 85

I don't now if I can report a scores error but if I can I tell you that there is a wrong score in "Lake Caverns" of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum... what you see in the midi file is:"Cccc-Ffff-A#a#a#a#-Cccc" but it should be:"Cccc-Gggg-A#a#a#a#-Cccc". I hope you understand.

DonValentino

Quote from: Evolvix 85 on April 05, 2012, 03:48:01 AMI don't now if I can report a scores error but if I can I tell you that there is a wrong score in "Lake Caverns" of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum... what you see in the midi file is:"Cccc-Ffff-A#a#a#a#-Cccc" but it should be:"Cccc-Gggg-A#a#a#a#-Cccc". I hope you understand.

In the midi file? Weird. I should make another midi file. Thanks for noticing!

Oh, and also, isn't the Dragon Quest section too small with only 4 songs? Just saying, but other series like Mother have more songs and are in the 'Other' section. I would like to propose moving it to the 'Other' section or making more sections with series that have more than... say... 15 songs on site?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

DonValentino

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 07, 2012, 01:52:23 PMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4071.0

this are the reasonz

That has an excuse... BUT, what do you say if I say Metal Gear Solid, eh?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dudeman

"Stage Intro" in Mega Man X is actually from Mega Man X3 (<-- lolz it looks like a face).

Winter: Fixed.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book