News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Wikipedia project

Started by dahans, February 18, 2011, 12:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Ok so how many of you actually know what you're talking about..?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 23, 2011, 08:25:32 PMHoly poots, this needs some work.

*cracks knuckles* Let's get started.

I think only admins can access the Theme Designer and some more advanced tools. DRP, make me an admin.(my user name is SuperfireKirby if you couldn't guess)

Roll up your sleeves, good sir. You're an admin!

SuperFireKirby

I think my new theme fits a little better

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

master_gamer38

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 23, 2011, 09:50:21 PMOk so how many of you actually know what you're talking about..?

If this were a facebook post. I'd hit like.

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

Someone should go on and put on the site history. A page is up for it, now someone just needs to fill it in.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

fingerz

You could create a site using Wikidot, such as ninsheetm.wikidot.com
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jamaha

Or we could just use NSM's own hosting.

Assuming that we would even need a wiki. I just don't see the point.

SuperFireKirby

I'm helping because I need more things to do in my spare time. Video games are starting to wear out on me

Cobraroll

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 25, 2011, 11:28:40 PMI just don't see the point.

Bingo. We could make an "About" section on the home page, that would more than suffice. Making a wiki is just overly redundant. The forums aren't that big.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

In agreement with an "About" section, say aye!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

I'd write it if JaMaHa makes it!

Dude

Neither of those ideas are needed.