Winter

Super Zombie

Winter

I Jub's vote counts for me like I (assume) it does, then the votes are:

winterkid09: 4
superzombie: 2

Can we just start?

SlowPokemon

Come on, just let Askalice do his freaking alice in wonderland!!! He said he would!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

That's fine with me to, but Nakah and Mg just don't check up here.

Jub3r7

Only since you made the agreement, I'll make my vote count... >_>

Winterkid09.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nakah

AskAlice's laptop broke. He is currently computer-less(last I knew, anyways). 'Tis a grim situation for his twg idea.

Winter

Nakah

Quote from: Koume and Kotake are partners, and will know who each other are from the role PM. They will be on a 3rd team and win if BOTH of them are alive when Wolves or Humans are completely eliminated. [uThey will vote as humans.[/u]

Change this to 'If both partners are alive when either the wolf team or human team is eliminated, then the third team automatically wins the game' and you're good to go. The reason for this is that it gives the roles more incentive to survive knowing they have a clear goal and winning conditions unique for their partnership.

Super Zombie

If it'll make this start faster, I vote for the child born in the coldest season of 2009.

Winter

Quote from: Nakah on February 22, 2011, 07:02:46 PMChange this to 'If both partners are alive when either the wolf team or human team is eliminated, then the third team automatically wins the game' and you're good to go. The reason for this is that it gives the roles more incentive to survive knowing they have a clear goal and winning conditions unique for their partnership.

Done!