TWG XIV: Winterkid's game SIGNUPS

Started by Nakah, February 23, 2011, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Nakah

Dude just needs to get some intercourse.

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 25, 2011, 11:44:41 AMreally?
Mhm. Sorry, I forgot TWG usually gives me an aneurysm when trying to communicate with idiots.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Congratulations Jub, you're not an idiot.

(Insert internet high five)

Winter

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on February 25, 2011, 12:57:35 PMMhm. Sorry, I forgot TWG usually gives me an aneurysm when trying to communicate with idiots.
You shouldn't be calling SuperZombie an idiot. It's not nice. After all, this indirect insult of intelligence couldn't have been intended for anyone else as he is the only one in this thread you communicated with before the insult was made.

So once again, not nice.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 25, 2011, 03:00:32 PMYou shouldn't be calling SuperZombie an idiot.
I was talking about you, not SuperZombie.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 25, 2011, 03:00:32 PMAfter all, this indirect insult of intelligence couldn't have been intended for anyone else as he is the only one in this thread you communicated with before the insult was made.
Then try rewording your sentences so your insults can actually apply to me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

My out statement was directly after yours, so I'm pretty sure I worded it correctly.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on February 25, 2011, 04:04:56 PMI was talking about you, not SuperZombie.

I know you think I'm an idiot too, but...

hah.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Not really. You're starting to get better. It just takes time.

DrP

Quote from: Dude on February 25, 2011, 04:04:56 PMI was talking about you, not SuperZombie.

And you think im the King of the Idiots, I presume