Started by Nakah, February 24, 2011, 09:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

WiiMan96

Thanks for the update Nakah!

Also, the Kingdom Hearts "Neverland Sky" is on the site as arranged by me. I only did formatting changes, it should really be marked HugoMeister.

Pointer88

Man whe you make the golden sun dark dawn sheets ??? ??? ??? one guy made in youtube the battle theme but he doesnt show the lyrics
 ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5qA3X_zMk

WiiMan96

Please post your request as a new topic in the Request Board, following these guidelines. Welcome to NSM!

sipan1234

The Deku Trombonist

You've completely plagiarized 2 arrangements so far now, and we don't tolerate that. That basically constitutes a ban from submitting arrangements.

Dude

Which two? I'd like to verify that if you wouldn't mind.

sipan1234

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on February 26, 2011, 05:24:47 PMYou've completely plagiarized 2 arrangements so far now, and we don't tolerate that. That basically constitutes a ban from submitting arrangements.

whoops l mean New Super mario bros wii. koopa kid castle

SlowPokemon

Quote from: sipan1234 on February 27, 2011, 10:18:57 AMwhoops l mean New Super mario bros wii. koopa kid castle

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on February 26, 2011, 05:24:47 PMYou've completely plagiarized 2 arrangements so far now, and we don't tolerate that. That basically constitutes a ban from submitting arrangements.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.