News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Sky Tower FRUSTRATION!

Started by Clanker37, March 05, 2011, 09:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

I've made an arrangement for the Sky Tower from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team and I'm begining to regret it. Out of all the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon tunes I could've choosen I had to choose the longest and one of the most diffcult to arrange! But anyway, I finished it, but it sounds very wrong and I can't quite put my finger on the problem(s), so if you feel like helping a complete fool then please try to tell me where I went wrong.

Sky Tower Mid. Mus.

Brassman388

I'll take a look at it.

Edit: I'll have to do the edits in Finale 2009. If you don't mind.

Clanker37

Oh thanks Brassman! You're a real help! (Although you could've just told me whats wrong and where/how to fix it :/ That option is still available

Brassman388

It's cool man, it gives me practice. Also, it's better for me to show you rather than tell you. There's always confusion with explanations.

fingerz

I love Sky Tower. Sadly I'm unable to get it atm, so when I have a chance I'll look at it.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn