News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

15 Most Annoying Video Game Characters

Started by ZeldaFan, February 22, 2008, 08:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

GAH SPOILERS SO I DIDN'T READ ANYTHING PAST LIKE THE FIRST 2 SENTENCES but if you think that cloud having the spiky hair and stuff is bad, you obviously don't play JRPGs.  And WTF is up with a little whiny kid in an orange jumpsuit calling himself a Ninja.  Ninjas wear black. And are quick.  He's just a little bitch, that Naruto.

me irl
[close]

Requiem

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 11, 2008, 10:35:05 PMNinjas wear black.

Correction. While some wore black, the majority wore dark blue and green and whatnot.
^Daily Info Tidbit^

But yes, Naruto has the tendency to annoy after prolonged exposure. Especially the hardcore Naruto fans, since it's all they ever talk about...(no offense to any here) There's a couple at my school that I have to spend time around every day. (Sasuke is teh hotcakes!!1!)

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

KefkaticFanatic

Well let me correct myself...

Ninjas are only cool if they wear black.

How the hell did that wear come out as were... Did it auto-spellcheck? O_o

me irl
[close]

Requiem

I've never seen a black ninja before, all the ones I've seen are white. But a black ninja would be pretty uber. (I'm bored if you haven't caught that yet)

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Gooch

Ok, this just hit me. The most annoying video game character is an NPC from .hack. It was .Hack Infection and the NPC was this little fruit that could be found out in the fields. There were many different ones, but i think the most annoying was the "Oh No" Melon. It just sat there on rocks screaming OH NO MELON!!! at you. Gah, i hated it so much. I guess on that same subject, most of the grunties from that particular span of .Hack were pretty horrible, especially the royal one that was all snobby to you.

KefkaticFanatic

You know what's annoying but mostly scary?  POISON HEADCRABS.  You'll turn a corner, then all of a sudden hear that little chirping noise and BAM.  You have 1 health and are about to die D:

What's worse is that later on in the game they'll have them on the other side of a doorway off to the side so you can't see them JUST as you leave a really hard room so you'll rush through it.

me irl
[close]

mantis985

Quote from: iatetheinternet on February 23, 2008, 12:58:04 PMTails is usefull, he picks up extra rings and smashes extra boxes and on the metropollis level act 3 he helps hugely with the boss, you just have to know how. For me tails doesnt count.

Tails took out Dr Eggman in Chemical Plant-I didn't even have to move!!!

PseudoMario16

woah,woah,woah  daxter is not annoying. some of the stuff he says is freaken hilarious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

BlueFlameDude

baby mario is nowhere near as bad as baby peach
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Requiem on June 11, 2008, 11:14:57 PM
Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 11, 2008, 10:35:05 PMNinjas wear black.

Correction. While some wore black, the majority wore dark blue and green and whatnot.
^Daily Info Tidbit^

But yes, Naruto has the tendency to annoy after prolonged exposure. Especially the hardcore Naruto fans, since it's all they ever talk about...(no offense to any here) There's a couple at my school that I have to spend time around every day. (Sasuke is teh hotcakes!!1!)
naruto is REALLY anoying, all the time. one of my friends (who also hates naruto) automaticaly deems anyone who likes naruto a "Narutard"

Wrydryn

I don't see why Daxter is up there >:( he is awesome

PseudoMario16

Wrydryn

He is one of the best sidekicks ever so he is awesome can I get more Daxter supporters?

jake3343

Slippy should be like first or second. Also, what about Prince Tricky from Star Fox Adventures? He was so annoying. He had all those annoying phases he said over and over.

"Let's play!"
"Where are we going?"
"Feed me Fox!"