News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG XIV: Winterkid's Game.

Started by master_gamer38, March 16, 2011, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Waiting for clarification then.

askalice23

Oh yeah lots of supers. Alright, for me anyways, super= superzombie SFK= superfirekirby and sr= Superriolu

Winter

in that case equal votes for many people. So then, I'll wait until someone get's at least 2.

I think using random.org to pick between that many people is unfair

It's day 2, 4 people are dead, I'm sure you all can make more conversation.

Super Zombie

Okay I totally meant to put a sad face in my last post, not a kissing face. Just so you all know I'm not sexually harassing anyone.

SuperRiolu

oh, shoot. I totally forgot that it was day. sorry
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Antagonism

I was saved by a un-safety?  :P

I can set in deciding vote- can't vote on anyone else (nothing suspicious)
Askalice...seems to helpful to be a wofling (main contributor for conversations lol)

Voting for Super Zombie:
Seems to be "jumping" onto things- in my view
Acting strange (didn't say weird) :)
And with SlowPokemon's quote/ proof- I can kind of see some random stuff going on here

Winter

Super Zombie is dead.

It is now night 3

Night 3 ends on April 11th at 11:00 PM EST

Nakah

Quote from: winterkid09 on April 09, 2011, 01:26:48 PMI think using random.org to pick between that many people is unfair

Lol that's the whole point of a kitb. It's fair in that it is completely unfair at who goes, and it's best done when there are a lot of people with an equal number of votes. You're the host, though, so it's your call. Not that it matters anymore now that it's Night, anyways.

Winter

Antagonism is dead.

it is now day 4.

Day 4 ends April 13th at 11:00 pm est

DrP

1. SlowPokemon
2. SuperFireKirby
3. Drpamplemousse
4. Nakah
5. Jub3r7
6. Super Zombie
7. Concerto No. 20 In D Minor
8. Dude
9. Maretocks
10. Askalice23
11. Antagonism
12. SuperRiolu

Wow... 5 people are dead, and there hasn't been much action.
Something seems strange about Slow, he hasn't been as active in this game as he was in the others, which could mean a possible wolf. We shall see what happens. So half-safety, half vote for Slow

SuperRiolu

Well, I am back in France (soon it will be California in June!), but I am super busy, so I will safety... ... ... ... ... Concerto because I have no idea if I will be back on tomorrow morning, who knows?
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Dude

In case I forget, safety on askalice23.

I'll change if/when more info about other people comes in.

askalice23

Safety on maretocks. He has been very inactive this game

DrP

I'm gonna change my vote to askalice because this game needs to move along

Winter

Askalice23 is dead.

Night 5 begins now, and Day 6 begins 11:00PM EST