News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XIV: Winterkid's Game.

Started by master_gamer38, March 16, 2011, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

It does if you USE IT CORRECTLY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

yes well random still allows for not much to be changed. otherwise it wouldn't be genuinely random.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: master_gamer38 on March 18, 2011, 04:35:23 PMYou didn't need to restart. No one knew that asides you.
I instantly assumed it, because I saw my position was the exact same, and winter was saying something about a jewel on nakah...which he shouldn't have.  It gives away the identity of the killed person.

Winter

Ah that's right.. well when I restart, I'll get it right. Sorry about the wait, I've been packing, Sunday night it'll start, I promise!

DrP

Hmm... its tuesday... so what happened?

SlowPokemon

^I laughed so hard when I read that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Everyone send him a message every 12 hours to remind him to start the game.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

Jub3r7

Eck, I'm going to have to agree with this one.

Every person he's led us to lynch so far have all turned out to be something other than a wolf, according to the psychic.

Winterkid09
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I vote Gaffadi.  Also I think winter is moving right now, so lets be patient.

Winter

Sorry guys, and no I'm not procrastinating!!! :( Concerto's right, I'm packing my house up and stuff. I should be settled sometime next week.

askalice23

hmmm concerto brings up a good point and idk im starting to think wk is legit here. although concerto could be covering for him possible wolf pairing. safety on drp for now

Winter

askalice... Nobody is a wolf, and nobody's a huiman, tha PM I sent you is nullified now, nobody's didcussing game mechanics, because the game is paused. It will be restarting with new role PM's as soon as I'm settled in the new house ie: wednesday-ish next week