TWG XIV: Winterkid's Game.

Started by master_gamer38, March 16, 2011, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Winter

Nakah is dead.

it is now Day 1.

Night 2 begins @ 11:00 PM EST April 5th.

Super Zombie

haha I KNEW that would happen! I feel sorry for Nakah.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

No waiit.. Remember the roles?  They need to be redone.....

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 03, 2011, 11:47:06 PMhaha I KNEW that would happen! I feel sorry for Nakah.
you KNEW Nakah would be wolfed?! THE TRAITOR CONFESSES! LYNCH HIM NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

Jub3r7

There are things in life that I don't really understand

at all
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 04, 2011, 02:50:32 AMNo waiit.. Remember the roles?  They need to be redone.....

They were. Did you check your PM's?

Super Zombie

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 04, 2011, 10:02:40 AMThere are things in life that I don't really understand

at all

I don't follow.

DrP

Safety on Slow just in case I am too busy tomorrow

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nakah

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Super Zombie

Dude

Lol I remember I used to say that when I was little.
It's rather creepy now that I think about it now...

Anyway, I'm going to be swamped tomorrow, so safety on Jub

askalice23

ok and now for some early analysis on what im thinking. Concerto seems human because well he didnt know the roles had changed. However this could be a cover up but that would most likely mean im overthinking a tad bit. If it was later in the game i most likely would have called out jub on his comment, but its day one so yeah again overthinking. Super zombie is just posting for the sake of posting. Could be trying too hard to cover the fact he is a wolf (I have done that many times in the past) or just new to the game (also I have done that)

What we do know is Nakah was a human. Also since there is a guardian in this game seer should claim so that the guardian can guard and the seer can let us know the results of their seering.

And with that im gonna stick with a no vote for now